• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by BertramBun

1. BertramBun

Help naming rescue rabbit

Smudge
  2. BertramBun

She's unbelievably adorable..

Nice big piccies please...
  3. BertramBun

They've been allowed on my bed as a special treat.....

I wish I could have lovely bunnies like them on my bed. All I have is a hot water bottle. :(
  4. BertramBun

Where do you live?

Near Wrexham in North Wales.
  5. BertramBun

First there was the Special Boys, then the Lounge Bunnies, now meet.........

Ohhhh!!!! Bless their little hearts. :love: :love: :love:
  6. BertramBun

Oh Emerson!

You have bunnies called Emerson and Peabody? ... and presumably a cat called Bastet? :)
  7. BertramBun

Navi is happy to see you! Sherlock is too!

Croeso Cwningen Bach! Rydych yn hardd.
  8. BertramBun

My Collection of Vintage (1960s) Wendy Boston Bears So Far :-)

There's a lovely quote from someone, I can't remember who: "Any bear who is at all important should be hugged immediately".
  9. BertramBun

rabbit kicked and limbs broken

It makes you ashamed of the human race.
  10. BertramBun

I think Bertram is happy with his new life!

I wish this Bertram was happy with his new life!
  11. BertramBun

Serious question re Rabbits

I am coming up to retirement soon, and wondering whether the time is approaching when I may be able to look after a couple of lovely bunnies. However, before committing myself, I want to think out with great care whether I would be able to give them the space, care and attention that they would...
  12. BertramBun

My Sea View...

Llandudno, if I am not mistaken. What a swizz!
  13. BertramBun

A couple of Elderly girls enjoying the sunshine

I always love to see pictures of your bunnies. They look so happy and well cared for.
  14. BertramBun

Cruelty free washing up liquid

For some time now we have been using "Planet Clean" washing up liquid and surface cleaner but no-one seems to stock them any more. Can anyone recommend any other brand that is ecologallly sound and NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS ? And preferably not perfumed either! I wonder about Ecover, our local...
  15. BertramBun

Look what I made - Christmas scene

Yes - and a robin as well. Should I offer a prize to the first person to spot him?
Back