• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by BerryJane

1. BerryJane

Bun not fairing too well since op

So sorry. I am sure that Biggest had a wonderful life with you. xx
  2. BerryJane

Boots has gone

So sorry for your loss. What a horrid shock. Take care xxxx
  3. BerryJane

Indoor buns & Xmas tree lights

Aww bless him. Berry really loved 'helping' us decorate the tree - its always a bit sad when thy are no longer here to carry on their traditions. Thank goodness for memories and nibble marks! :love:
  4. BerryJane

Indoor buns & Xmas tree lights

We get a big Christmas gift bag and half way in the middle cut a square out of it. Then thread the cable through so they are 'in the bag' and pop something in to cover the hole. The bag sits next to the tree and looks festive and the cables are hidden. This year Blossom ate through the bag so...
  5. BerryJane

Sylar's stasis thread

First chance I have had to check in today and what fab updates! :) I am sure that when he is home he will start eating more. Great news - good boy Sy!! :) Hope you have managed some sleep too. xx
  6. BerryJane

Sylar's stasis thread

'Why don't you just put him to sleep and get another' Is the one I have had that has made me fuming!!!! Hopefully if he if he is showing some fight then that could be a good sign. xx
  7. BerryJane

Sylar's stasis thread

My comment wasn't meant to correct you .... more to let you know, we do understand and can be here for you. Outside the forum there are many people who don't get it! I have spent over £3,500 on Blossom in the last 15 months - so many people look at me as if I am crazy.. but I know people on here...
  8. BerryJane

Sylar's stasis thread

:cry: Many many of us here can truly empathise with you. We love them so much and they are such worries - its all consuming the pain it causes when they are so ill. Any updates. xx
  9. BerryJane

Sylar's stasis thread

I hope you manage to get some rest and there is better news in the morning. At least you know you have done everything you can. Take care xxxx
  10. BerryJane

You just can't "unsee" some things....

Blossom is quite discreet with his. but Berry was a shocker. He would sit in the middle of the living room, his legs in all sorts of angles slopping it around his mouth! Sloppy dinner we call it - gross but lovely at the same time!:love:
  11. BerryJane

bisc's updated health thread *u/d he's gone*

I hope today went as well as it possibly could. Leaving them is the hardest thing to do in the world. I always go to the crem and stay there and then bring them straight back home with me. Horrible and painful but I like the fact that they are back with me. Thinking of you xx
  12. BerryJane

bisc's updated health thread *u/d he's gone*

I am so sorry for your loss. It is such a heartbreaking time for you. As others have said, try to take comfort in knowing what an amazing life you gave Bisc - as you did Matt. All you could give him, you did, what more can a rabbit want in life than to receive the love and respect you gave...
  13. BerryJane

Kirsty Has A Dental Abscess - Sweet Dreams Kirsty, I Love You

So sorry to read this update. Take care xx
  14. BerryJane

Off to the vets with Sonic tomorrow, spare vibes?

Glad to hear the two brave soldiers have had good evenings. :-) :-)
  15. BerryJane

Off to the vets with Sonic tomorrow, spare vibes?

Great to hear both your babies have survived their traumatic day and are now hopefully snuggled up with their warm blankys! Hope you can relax now and that they both manage a little supper! :-)
Back