• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

beki's latest activity

• B
    beki replied to the thread Abcess or possible tumour - UPDATE.
    I was so worried she would die! She is a stubborn and tough little rabbit though and that has shown these last few weeks
  • B
    Thank you. I’ll get some of that and try it. I do have a cat. She has decided that she is now mainly an indoor cat. She is 15 and...
  • B
    Ah, I put the update at the top in the original post :) After 2.5 weeks of antibiotics twice a day betsy seems to have made an amazing...
  • B
    :)
  • B
    Betsy seems to be doing well with the antibiotics. She is stubborn though and we have to tap her on the nose to make her jump so she...
  • B
    beki replied to the thread Blindness.
    Bertie is 10 and he is blind in one eye due to a cataract. He has had it since around a year old. He gets on fine. Makes him easier to...
  • B
    yes the vet clipped the matted fur away on Monday but couldn’t get it all as the fur had got wet and the clippers wouldn’t go through...
  • B
    Thank you for your reply tonibun. I just feel so bad I didn’t notice it sooner :( but from the looks of it the vet said it has probably...
  • B
    UPDATE After 2.5 weeks of antibiotics twice a day betsy seems to have made an amazing recovery! I’ve just got back from the vets who...
Back