• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by beccimarie

1. beccimarie

Pregnancy and cleaning the bunny shed

good shout! ordered one to my Amazon basket!
  2. beccimarie

yes i was thinking of maybe a cheap Hoover for the floor aswell? and a mop? I usually get one my hands and knees and anti bad the whole floor but I know this won't be possible for much longer x
  3. beccimarie

:wave: Hi all, some of you may know from my previous post but I am expecting a little human :love: im 21 weeks now and I clean the boys litter tray daily and then do a deep clean every week, it is becoming a bit hard bending and crouching down on the floor now. I was woundering if anyone had any...
  4. beccimarie

looking for some advise, 2 bunnys left :(

aww is that him in your signiture :love: 6 is still alot of wounderful furries �� I'm so happy you are still on here it's lovely to speak to a old friend at such a difficult decision for me. yes I am all well now, I'd only just recovered mind when little man decided to make an...
  5. beccimarie

[/url][/IMG] that's loki :love:
  6. beccimarie

hello 💕 so lovely to hear from you after all this time, iv been very quiet on here, I was poorly for a little while. I hope you are well? Thank you so much for your advise it really means alot coming from you. I love them both so much but I know I can't keep Loki on his on for my own benefit...
  7. beccimarie

I never knew about this! what a fantastic idea! how would i find out ones in my area?
  8. beccimarie

Good Morning :) I'm looking for some advise on something thats going through my mind worrying me, please no judgments or nasty comments I'm trying to find out what is best for my boys, they are my world and always have been. iv always had a trio of bunnys in a 8 by 8 shed attached to a 8 by 8...
  9. beccimarie

Rabbit Insurance Prices

Wow thats really good! Thank you!
  10. beccimarie

Rabbit Insurance Prices

Thank you so much its so helpful to see what others pay and what they covered!
  11. beccimarie

Rabbit Insurance Prices

How many bunnys do you have for the 48.04? :) thank you for all your comments so far!
  12. beccimarie

Rabbit Insurance Prices

Hey guys, Im shopping around for new insurance for the boys, i was wondering if your could all tell me how much to pay and what insurance company you are with? :love: Thank you in advance!
  13. beccimarie

The boys place is complete!

Sorry iv been so quiet on here recently! I promise to be more on here from now on! Anyway update! The walk in run is in! Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
  14. beccimarie

Don't think loki has the right idea of a hay rack .....

[emoji23] Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
  15. beccimarie

Rabbit insurance

Who are you all with? What sort of payment monthly and excess? What do you look for with insurance? And do you think more company's should provide insurance? Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
Back