• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by batsnbunnies

1. batsnbunnies

New bunny mommy

Captain Helen and Mrs. Bunnykins, thank you! I look forward to chatting with everyone :)
  2. batsnbunnies

New bunny mommy

I got a lot of info from other sites already but I am checking out the other threads here too! Haha my kids are hard to train but they are getting better, they love her :)
  3. batsnbunnies

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = K :) Age = 27 Family = married for 6 years, 2 kids, 2 and 4, both boys Area you live = Wa State, USA Why did you choose your RU name? = I'm obsessed with bats, and now, with the addition of my new baby, also obsessed with bunnies. And llamas, but I didn't want that long of a name...
  4. batsnbunnies

New bunny mommy

Hey Saj! Yep, I'm in the states, Washington. I'm surprised how little interest I get from others too, I'm so in love with her, I can't imagine why EVERYONE isn't!!! I believe the boy had help from his parents, but he was a bright kid, and all the animals were clean, healthy, socialized, he was...
  5. batsnbunnies

New bunny mommy

Hi! My husband, 2 sons (2 and 4) and I just adopted a baby Flemish Giant, she is the sweetest thing EVER! While Googling whether or not my bun could eat my mint plant, I came across this forum, so here I am! A little about us: We are a quirky, goofy, crafty, creative bunch and wanted a fuzzy...
Back