• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Barney

1. B

How much time do you spend with your buns?

Hi Everyone :wave: , Was just chatting with my other half last night while noseying on the site and we where wondering on average how much time you all spend with your bunnies? :bunny: Thanks Nicci & John x
  2. B

Phantom Pregnancy

OH MY GOD! I had no idea :shock: Looks like we need to fox proof the hutch and garden ASAP even more so! I feel like such an idiot now bless no wonder she has been so different. :( Thanks again for all your help everyone If you have any suggestions on what best to do to keep Mr Fox out...
  3. B

Phantom Pregnancy

Hi again! Yes we cover our hutch over with a thick plastic which is the full length of the hutch and isn't raised off the ground. Apologies for sounding slightly dum :oops: but I am afraid I don't really know an awful lot about foxs. We live in quite a built up area and the back yard isn't...
  4. B

Phantom Pregnancy

Thanks for the replies. Sandy is eating/drinking/pooping fine. Dont think they've had a fight as today they have been very close and cuddly as per usual. She is however still a little quiet. Never seen a fox about as for cats we think we saw one acouple of months ago but nothing since. Would...
  5. B

Phantom Pregnancy

Hello. The last could of days now Sandy are lop eared rabbit has not been acting her usual self. She's usually a very hyperactive bunny. But the last couple of days she's been very queit and keeping herself to herself. When let out during the day instead of playing about in the garden she now...
  6. B

Cold Nights

Thanks for all the that, it has really given me some ideas of where to put them. They don't have a run for the day they have the whole garden to run around and play in, they particularly seem to like digging a whole under the plans and lying in them lately. Or going to sit around the pond area...
  7. B

Cold Nights

Hi :wave: , I'm a bit unsure of where to keep the rabbits now the winter seems to have set in. I kept them in the house on the first night and then put them back out the second night and they seemed to be fine. But at what temperature is it unsafe for them to be out as I am really scared that...
  8. B

Barney & Sandy

Thanks they are eally cute together I am so happy :love: its gone well. They where together in the hutch for the first time last night and they seem to have got along greatly but I will be keeping an eye on them.
  9. B

Barney & Sandy

Oh dear :roll: , Second time lucky. http://community.webshots.com/user/faboka
  10. B

Barney & Sandy

Here are some pictures of Barney and Sandy. http://community.webshots.com/myphotos
  11. B

Barney & Sandy

Hi :wave: , Finally the day came last night that we can now start the bonding process! :bunny: We let the bunnies out for the first time together last night and gave them the run of the back garden. They where both fine with each other and Barney is now so much more calmer around her after...
  12. B

URGENT HELP NEEDED

yeah am suprised to be honest thought it would have taken a while but so far so good.
  13. B

URGENT HELP NEEDED

The good news is Barney has now been neutered for a week now and will be paying a visit back to the vets for stictches out on Monday. He apears to have calmed down quiet a lot already. They are still separated as the vet said he will be still fertile up to a month. Sandy is doing great and it...
  14. B

URGENT HELP NEEDED

Barney is going to the vets on Thursday morning and I will get Sandy's sex checked out while I am there.
  15. B

URGENT HELP NEEDED

we are planning on keeping them apart for the time being as you have suggested but what I was wondering will this harm her if they did mount? She seems to be okay with the fact that he tried to mount and bite her and has been trying to get into his cage ever since is this a good thing? Sorry...
Back