• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by baineshillbunnies

1. B

Bonding problem

I have considered starting a rescue but I do not have the initial money that would be needed to get it started and slight lack of space also. I only have 5 rabbits where most breeders would have 20 to 100. The breeder I had spoke to had them together even through pregnancy, birth etc. However...
  2. B

Bonding problem

I am going to breed them. I had asked a breeder and he says he has managed to keep some together and breed them . However it was normally mother, daughter. I thought it was worth a try. I knoow u are all going to bite my head off about breeding however i came on here to get advice on how to give...
  3. B

Bonding problem

they arent spayed. I wasn't planning to either:(
  4. B

Bonding problem

yes I am
  5. B

Bonding problem

I have sisters that are now 14 weeks old. Ursula is bigger than Ariel. I really want to keep them together if poss. However Ursula has started chasing and humping Ariel. She also is biting her when humpping ,it pulls out fur but no blood. Is this normal or am I going to have to split them up...
  6. B

Isla is nesting

I would be careful on moving her yetagain that might just be too much stress for her. That won't be good for her let alone the kits if she is. Hopefully not my doe built one in same sort of situation but wasn't
  7. B

Isla is nesting

how long have you had her.
  8. B

Good Rabbit Vet

Looking for one in soth ayrshire. :D
  9. B

Good Rabbit Vet

Thankyou
  10. B

Good Rabbit Vet

I'm looking for a good rabbit vet in south ayrshire thanx