• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by baileydonut

1. B

New Honeypigs

Thought you'd approve :D
  2. B

New Honeypigs

Raine and Manda - now called Bertha and Betsy - have arrived safely with me and are gorgeous :love: Jill, they are already eating me out of house and home :D PS. Jill, Noel has put weight on, woo hoo!
  3. B

Another Little Sow

Fantastic news :D
  4. B

Another Little Sow

Oh Jill she is lovely :love: stop tempting me with these stunners :lol:
  5. B

New Honeypigs

My girlies are gorgeous Jill :love: :love:
  6. B

Trio of Piggies

Such gorgeous piggies :love:
  7. B

New Piggie arrived..with her matted behind!

I see it time and time again, but I still can't believepeople allow their animals to get into this state, poor thing. She is simply stunning :love: Any ideas how old she is Jill?
  8. B

Even more Honeypigs

I've just split one of my boars from his 'wives' as he was being bullied - got to love a feisty sow though :love:
  9. B

Even more Honeypigs

Gorgeous, absolutely love Iona :love:
  10. B

2 New Honeypigs + a New Fosterer!

I am a many times failed fosterer :oops:
  11. B

Kizzie is Here Newpic pst 14

She is stunning Jill :love:
  12. B

2 New Honeypigs - Kitt & Nevis

Just picked these 2 stunning rex piggies up. Approx 3 years old and brothers. Apologies for FB link, but I can't work the pics out :oops: https://www.facebook.com/pages/HONEYBUNNIES-RABBIT-GUINEA-PIG-RESCUE/167230579241
  13. B

Cyprus and corsica - young honeypigs

Meeting Cyprus and Corsica, two young piggies recently given up for rehoming. The youngest, Cyprus, is only 8 weeks old and very friendly. She loves her 'sister' Corsica, who is herself only 15 weeks old. She nestles up to her for comfort. Corsica loves to lick our fingers and hands and is...
  14. B

Anyone in Slough Area Need a Good Vet

Both Subo and Chris treated my animals when they were at Ashby and they were both absolutely brilliant - Subo even took a photo of one of my cats before she left the Ashby practice on her phone because she loved him so much :D
Back