• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Azraelm

1. A

Controversial ... do any of you eat rabbit?

Yep. Choice to be cruel or kind :)
  2. A

Controversial ... do any of you eat rabbit?

No, and I dont think we should eat any animals. Simple to me: You can live a healthy, happy life without taking the life of another, so why not?
  3. A

RSPCA Ad UD comment on draft please :)

Yes that's exactly it. It is a fundraising video, therefore featuring the animals people feel most sympathy for. Also, do those complaining support the SPCA financially? ALSO again, there's nothing to stop you helping to spread the plight of rabbits further yourself!
  4. A

baby rabbit help please!

thank you. Wouldnt the vets euthanise him though, since he's legally a pest?
  5. A

baby rabbit help please!

It doesnt look THAT young. maybe couple of weeks old?
  6. A

baby rabbit help please!

Someone in a group I'm in on Facebook posted this, please can anyone offer advice that I can pass on "Overnight our cat caught this baby wild bunny. No idea where Mother is and likely that she would reject now anywhere. So here goes, I will attempt to save it. It is taking water and glucose...
  7. A

Bunny Shaking - what's wrong with him?

Hi, yes thanks Jane, I will take a video tonight on my phone. How are you? xx
  8. A

Bunny Shaking - what's wrong with him?

So I got my new foster bunny Albie a week and a half ago - he is sooooo cute! He's a NZ white, so gentle and friendly. He does a strange thing though, he shakes/trembles over his whole body when he's lying down :? I think I am quite bunny knowledgable having fostered, had my own rabbits and...
  9. A

Building a pen and some toys - ideas please

thanks. We don't have predators that would hurt rabbits other than dogs so its just so she doesnt go on a rampage in the garage chewing bike tyres etc :lol: Yes good reminder about the chicken wire being chewed thanks, I could look at weld mesh. Yes please Chloe :)
  10. A

Building a pen and some toys - ideas please

My new foster rabbit is coming to stay on Saturday and I AM SO EXCITED!! I have been waiting 18 months for the SPCA to need a fosterer :oops: She/he is going to live in the garage because the rain is too heavy for her to be outside, and I have an open garden and concerned about stray dogs. I...
  11. A

Chicken Coop as rabbit housing

Ok thanks everyone, I will pass on your comments.
  12. A

Ok thanks I'll pass that on about the wood quality, didn't think of that! I thought perhaps the bunny would like the cosy dark space, because a warren would be a system of tight narrow tunnels leading to small enclosed spaces wouldn't they? And the run part has a covered roof.
  13. A

my friend asked me what I thought of this type of housing for rabbits so I thought I'd see what you guys thought: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chicken-Coop-LARGE-RUN-Hen-Poultry-House-Ark-/220868318566?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Poultry&hash=item336cc71566 Actually think it could be pretty good if it has...
  14. A

Fox attack! I don't know what to do

Sorry this has happened. How many do you have? The fox will come back every night until he has them all so you need to make sure they're really secure...I too have learnt from past experience when a fox killed my two. Their whole enclosure needs to be complete secure - with a roof, weld mesh...
Back