• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Avenger Bunnies

1. Avenger Bunnies

Hello from Manchester!

Thank you for the welcome :D
  2. Avenger Bunnies

New Buns- re-establishing hierarchy? Normal?

Hi, thanks for replying. The girls have been in rescue together for 10 months, although I don't know if they were bonded prior to that and rescued together or were put together in rescue, if you see what I mean? Our boy bun Loki is a fairly confident, but I have to say quite grumpy (!) chap...
  3. Avenger Bunnies

New Buns- re-establishing hierarchy? Normal?

Hey everyone :wave: I'm new to the forum and just looking for a bit of advice/reassurance re: our new rabbits. The two girls (a pre-bonded pair) arrived on Sunday afternoon, and they're settling in great- eating loads, having fun exploring- we've even seen binkys from one of them already...
  4. Avenger Bunnies

Do you want to bond a trio? Read this first

Thanks so much for this thread, as someone who is about to attempt to bond a trio it is really really helpful :thumb: I am starting with a single and adding in a pair which I know is probably a more unusual way of doing things, but I'm hoping it will work out. Our boy bun lost his mate a...
  5. Avenger Bunnies

Hello from Manchester!

Hello :wave: I thought it was about time I joined a bunny forum and stopped harassing all the non-bunny folk I know with my rabbit news and questions :lol: We adopted two rabbits from the rspca almost three years ago. They were an already bonded pair (neutered m and neutered f) a lovely black...
Back