• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ash&crystal

1. A

Bonding and pet shop bun i have fallen in love with

Thanks, your right it's about ash not who i like who's best for her :) I will be looking into rescues close to me and go have a look :D
  2. A

I don't know it seems that I need to but convincing the parents is the problem :(
  3. A

Yeah, I'm already thinking of options if it doesnt work out , I would most likely keep the bun and house it sepratley :)
  4. A

Yep ash is spayed :) Yeah after researching sexing bunnies a lot!! when ash had babies i sexed those :) so hopefully I might be able to sex this one :)
  5. A

Hi soo Ash is at present a lone bun due to the death of her daughter/friend, anyway I have been thinking a lot about getting ash a friend, and on my way home thought about what i'm going to say to my mum to convince her about getting ash a friend, well we had to go to our local pet shop for...
  6. A

Imaginary Friend?

thought it had something to do with marchlands :lol::)
  7. A

Bunsk and Belle bonding diary - U/d wooo! Pt 103

vibes for a smooth bonding :)
  8. A

Which one ? *Poll*

Oooo, it's going to look really good :D
  9. A

Which one ? *Poll*

:wave: I like the first one best :) Tell me if this is an obvious one but is it for a hutch? :)
  10. A

I don't deserve buns SHE IS HOME

Great news :D
  11. A

Sick *******! *Distressing image*

:cry::cry::cry: im in tears :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  12. A

Sick *******! *Distressing image*

i cant see it, it doesn't come up
  13. A

He's gone. At rest under the Acer tree

I'm sorry for your loss, thinking of you x :cry:
  14. A

Bunny play group

there goes the drink all over the computer screen :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  15. A

Ruby and Oscar...u/d...poison.

omg, im so sorry to lose one is hard enough....but two!:cry: please make sure it isn't carbon monoxide xx at least they can binky free at the bridge :cry::cry::cry::cry:xx thinking of you:cry::cry:
Back