• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by as6670

1. A

Building my own hutch

My wood work classes were 25 years ago...lol so im sure you can get one together. The main frame was made from 34mm x 34mm timber that was treated to keep it water proof and the flooring was half inch marine ply covered with wood effect lino.
  2. A

Building my own hutch

The cost was approx £120.00 which is still reasonable i feel for a hutch that size. If you need advice feel free to PM me.
  3. A

Building my own hutch

This was a 1 off project;)
  4. A

Building my own hutch

Im trying to convince my better half that a playmate is needed but with a baby on the way for us she wants to hold off for a while.
  5. A

Building my own hutch

Thanks...although my thumb is pretty sore...lol...i lost count how many times i missed with the hammer and how many beeps there was ...hehehe
  6. A

Building my own hutch

Finally finished.. :) bunny is happy and seems to have settled in nicely.
  7. A

Building my own hutch

Hi all, I decided to take the plunge and build my own hutch on a budget of £85.00 with the idea i had floating around in my head...lol . I started it today at 12pm and packed up at 7.30pm. The main frame is up along with the flooring and sloping roof. It measures 6 foot long x 2.5 foot wide x...
  8. A

New here

pics not done yet but will be as soon as i get a chance. ;) current hutch is to small for him i feel thats why im looking to get a nice new one that is atleast 5/6 ft... the one he uses now is what he came in when I adopted him but i am fully aware that this is way to small for him hence the...
  9. A

New here

Hi thanks for the welcome. I have a hutch and considred extending it but would prefer a new one thats alot bigger. Rabbits grow so fast..lol At the moment he spends most of his day in his run that I built...thats about 7 x 7 ft sitting on the lawn with partial shade if he needs it.
  10. A

New here

Hi all, new user to the forum and also new to having a pet rabbit. I recently paid £85.00 for a new hutch but fear this may not get delivered as I have noticed some concerns on this forum about the particular site I used to purchase the hutch. I used paypal to make the payment so just need...
Back