• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Arkaidy

1. A

Need Major Help

Thanks for the advice. Yes, they're both fixed. I'll try your suggestions and see if we get anywhere :)
  2. A

Need Major Help

I'm a little bit at my witts end. We have 2 house rabbits that we have had for almost 2 years (1 was a stray someone left on my porch, the other is a rescue from a rabbit rescue). They are an instantly bonded, love eachother but not anyone else so much pair. They have pretty much been...
  3. A

Not sure where to post this - rabbits + foggers

Well, it was a lot of work but we fogged the rooms that needed it, all is clean and well. We pretty much moved everything out except for the couches and entertainement center/book shelf which we covered. Then, we cleaned everything afterward (walls/floors, etc.) Turns out it was good that I...
  4. A

Lol, we could prolly do it with my hubby helping. It's a long 2 story NIC cube setup, but I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do, huh? I just can't stand these nasty flies one mroe day, bleh. Thanks for the input. :)
  5. A

No, no, you're misunderstanding :) The rabbits wouldn't be in the cage when I wa fogging. I'd take them out. I was wondering if I need to remove the cage itself, but, the more I think about it, I probably do.
  6. A

Hello people! Long time no see! I have a question that I'm not sure where to post. I need to use one of those bug killing foggers in a room of my house. (compost gone wrong, YUCK). The problem is, the rabbit cage is in the same room. It's HUGE an it woul be a pain to move. Obviously i would...
  7. A

Oh my .. need advice!!!

Yes, I realize now it was not a smart thing to do. I took 2 weeks to introduce my cats, so I don't know, I just assumed it would be fine to let them out for a little bit. I think why I did it was because I felt bad for keeping the rabbits cooped up as they usually have free run of the house at...
  8. A

Oh my .. need advice!!!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. So, I have 2 rescue bunnies. They're both very sweet and loving and great pets to have. Well, we just adopted a sweet 3 legged dog from the pound. My 2 year old is in love with him and he is wonderful with her, he even lets her feed him, walk him, brush him...
  9. A

Oh my poor boy! He's getting fixed as we speak!

Hehe, yes, it does sound as though your boy needs neutered! When I first let him out a few days after the operation, he did pee on the bed, of course, but it was very soon. I immediately bought a baby gate, and that solved the problem completely. I haven't waited to see if he would stop after...
  10. A

my little rabbit just met the cat.....

Super! I was amazed at how well my 4 cats get along with the buns, and they usually hate all other animals! Hope the friendliness continues for you :)
  11. A

PLEAAAASE!! How do I stop bunny from crapping EVERYWHERE!!

Yes, pretty much all that. Also, don't expect her to be cured overnight after she gets fixed, it can take weeks, even a month or two, for hormones to settle down. Another problem, like you mentioned, is too much too soon. Especially if they are in a new environment, they need to be confined to...
  12. A

Litter training pooing everywhere!!!

Yes, the advice I have received is that they need to be confined to a smaller space for a week or so, so they can develop good box habbits. ESPECIALLY if they are in a completely new environment. Once you see she is not pooing everywhere in her pen, give her a little more room at a time. Good...
  13. A

Rabbit won't come down!

I have just put my newly bonded couple in a 2 story condo. The male is used to jumping from floor to floor, but the female, once she went to the second floor, would not come down. I thought maybe the jump was too high for her (1 foot that the male has no trouble with), so I but a half step in...
  14. A

So exited! New condo for a new couple :)

Yaaayyy! So, just a quick back story ... Claude (white bunny) was dropped on my moms doorstep a few months ago, and Maude (the other one, lol) was adopted from a rescue about a week and a half ago. They were housed in runs next to each other for the last week, and I decided to try and bond...
  15. A

UPDATE w/ pics - Bonding - Do I HAVE to keep them apart?

Thanks for the advice!! Her reasoning was so that they can get used to their new environment (we just moved, so the whole house is neural!) and that they need that 2 weeks to develop good litter box habits. I am going to try bonding today, wish me luck!!! :) I am so exited, I have been...
Back