• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Archie90

1. A

Bonding Rolo and Nala

So an update. We were bonding in a small space on our kitchen floor which is quite slippy for them and that was going really well. They would eat together, sit together and groom each other. We left them in there for an hour last night and they were perfect. We let them live separated side by...
  2. A

Bonding Rolo and Nala

Just tried another bonding session this time putting a towel down on the floor so it wasn’t slippy. At first Rolo was very passive and just sat there, Nala was trying to groom him and kept putting her head under his body in an attempt to be groomed back, he ignored this though. After a while...
  3. A

Bonding Rolo and Nala

Yes they were put back separately. Nala currently lives in our spare room and rolo as a free roam bunny has his area in our kitchen. As soon as we did separate them almost straight away Rolo went straight for the spare room and was trying to get in! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

Bonding Rolo and Nala

Hi everyone just an update. So Nala had her operation and as healed up well. She has settled in so well and is an a absolute live wire, she loves jumping around everywhere! We had let her and rolo meet through her cage and they seemed to get on well, constantly sniffing each other and both of...
  5. A

Bonding Rolo and Nala

Hi Omi Thanks for the reply! The lop eared is Rolo and the other Nala. Yes it was the rescue that suggested that and had read a few things online saying the same as well. I’m in two minds at what to do it seems there no right or wrong awnser just whatever works for you. Nala has settled in...
  6. A

Bonding Rolo and Nala

Hello everyone! My first post here and just wanted to say what a great site this is full of great knowledge and tips. On Saturday we adopted our female rabbit Nala to provide a friend for our boy Rolo who we have had for 9 months. Nala is 6 months old and is unspayed, she will be getting...
Back