• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Anniebirdy

1. A

The rabbit's Silent Night. Please share, make people THINK!

Thankyou everyone. I was in two minds over broadcasting this, especially on sites overflowing with lovers of our dear big eared thumper-footed earth neighbours, because I knew it would hurt. But then, its people like yourselves who will push such things forward, because I, you, WE know so many...
  2. A

My beloved, precious Little-Marge, I am just devastated

Thankyou again everyone. I just cant get the longing to kiss her funny little flat nose and cup her fat little cheeks in my hands to ease. I know it will in the end, I'll get used to it, it's just so surreal and was so unexpected :cry: I too love that picture of her tipping her dish up to her...
  3. A

Thankyou so much everybody, it's places like this where you just know people will understand the huge, gaping hole a simple, innocent little rabbit can leave in your heart and your world when they are called back home by their creator. xxxx Dutchbunny, the very second I saw her, she took my...
  4. A

:cry: Little-Marge, the tiny, blind little bunny who became the face of Silent Tears Animal Rescue passed away. I can't put in to words how I feel, heart broken doesn't come near. Little Marge had what is probably the most horrific background of abuse and neglect that I have ever come across...
  5. A

Transport request - Walton, Liverpool to Birmingham

Many thanks Bunny babe :thumb: and of course many thanks to you Bionic Bunny :thumb:
  6. A

Urgent appeal for help re: abandoned rabbits (Silent Tears Animal Rescue)

Thankyou both of you :) I am getting some responses regarding the baby giants now, but they are singular buns, and not a bonded pair. Am still awaiting confirmation of sex. Apparently they are very nervous of people, which is no wonder under the awful circumstances. I very much doubt that anyone...
  7. A

Please take a short journey with Silent Tears Animal Rescue xx

She is doing surprisingly well Susie bun, actually appeared to cope far better than she did when we lost dear Benjamin. She is never caged or enclosed in any way now though, and is getting lots and lots of one on one attention which seems to help her a lot. One day, when the right bunny comes...
  8. A

I iz Beryl ....the well bahaved bunny

Beryl, you look the most perfectly behaved bunny I have ever seen in my life! :love: I think perhaps your mummy is the norty girl, dont you? :lol:
  9. A

Thankyou OBR, they are all such beautiful creatures and most from awful backgrounds. Ive worked with, house and rehomed hundreds over the years, but sadly, not very many of those come in through much other than sad to appalling backgrounds. I sometimes wonder if I can keep doing this, but then I...
  10. A

Sadly, since making this video, my beautiful marble has moved over to the Rainbow Bridge of Light and Love xx However I hope you still take this walk with me and the animals of S.T.A.R :love:
  11. A

Any admins on site please?

On me way karenM :wave:
  12. A

Any admins on site please?

Just want to request permission to post a transport request please, rather urgent. Thanks!
  13. A

my fotoflexer again, but felt this one should be separated, for those who hurt...

Thankyou Wendle, he certainly was a precious, loving bun considering all he was put through in his baby days. Such a kind, forgiving, loving heart he had :love::love::love:
  14. A

Eye Injury and Recovery - **WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS**

Thankyou for sharing this, I actually really like graphic medical pictures, they have so much to teach, in a way that words probably couldn't. Poor soul has really been through the mill, so it's extra good to see how well he is recovering. Thankyou again!
Back