• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by AnneGibson

1. A

First Casper Now Harriet/UD now Joe too

Sorry, I'm sure you did nothing wrong.
  2. A

Ear problem

Thanks Tonibun:D
  3. A

Ear problem

My little nethie has tatty scaly ears but it is nothing like the ear mite pictures. I've had her for 18 months and it is only the outer edge of the ear which is thickend and rough. The vet thought that she had been bullied by her "friend" and as she also lost a huge amount of weight she now...
  4. A

Would you recommend Megazorb for a litter tray?

I use for outside buns, but found it got trampled about in the kitchen when used it for Mimi. So biocatolet in the house. (Costs more but tiny Bun)
  5. A

Vibes for Ludo please UD More vibes needed

Please get nomming Ludo.
  6. A

Sudden rabbit screaming

I only heard a rabbit scream once when bonding a group. I backed off for ages with the bonding as it is a sound you never want to hear again. They are all together now that is another story.
  7. A

Is my bun crazy or normal??!

Mine doesn't follow it but is not worried at all. I keep saying I will buy her a robot one to sit on and have a ride!:lol:
  8. A

Meet Milo and Fizz.. and look what they were living in :(

You have done a good thing there:) Just so sad that people do that sort of thing, all the :censored: time :cry:
  9. A

New bunny tomorrow.....

He's a star!:D
  10. A

Work colleague. :(

How sad for every one who knew him. Best wishes for your shift.
  11. A

Poor Zebedee :-(

Very sorry, he gets a friend soon x
  12. A

My House Today

You must clean up all the time- or I have messy buns!
Back