• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ANNASBUNNIES

1. A

Waffles 02-02-16 ~ 10-01-2020

RIP waffles Binky free little one xxxx
  2. A

RIP my gorgeous Gizmo - April 2011-January 2020

Thank you everyone xx He was my last rabbit since his wifebun passed nearly 3 years ago. I miss him so much and feel so empty at the moment xx
  3. A

RIP my gorgeous Gizmo - April 2011-January 2020

RIP my gorgeous Gizmo, Binky free with Snowball I’m sure she has been waiting for you xx will miss you forever [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  4. A

Bladder sludge and urine infections

So back to vets today and she is really pleased with him so still giving him antibiotics for another week the she will check him again next week xx so pleased for him
  5. A

This is a photo of his urine today
  6. A

I’m not giving up on him yet! His urine is looking better I will try and post a picture of it to see what you think xx
  7. A

Well went back to the vet today, when he was with me no blood just sludge but as soon as the vet starts pooking about it’s strarts bleeding again �� she has given him another 5 days on meds and then we will see how he gets on but she not looking hopeful and has talked about putting...
  8. A

Hi MightyMax, She didn’t do a dipstick test but I did take in the puppy pads that Gizmo had wee on and she could see what was coming out when she was cleaning him. His willy is definitely not looking so swollen today. Will see what the vet thinks tomorrow xx
  9. A

Thank you for the vibes. I will keep you posted on how he gets on xx
  10. A

Thanks. MightyMax How are your bunnies doing?
  11. A

Thank you Jack’s Jane and MightyMax I took Gizmo to the vets today and she thinks hopefully it’s just an urine infection but did say it could be stones or a growth. He is on pain meds and antibiotics and I have to take him back on Thursday. This morning he was definitely much happier in...
  12. A

I was cleaning Gizmo eye like it do everyday and thought I would check his anus and penis for any sores he has had problems before because it smelt a bit. As I cleaned his penis as it was a bit crusty which looked like calcium build up it came out red like bloody water. Could this be bladder...
  13. A

Sticky wet eye

Hi Lauren25, It could be the start of blocked tear duct my rabbit has them, he has had them flushed out in the he past but the last time it didn’t work so I have to cleaned them everyday with cooled boiled water cotton pad and cotton wool. Or it could be the start of an eye infection. I...
  14. A

Snowball April 2011 - 19th February 2017 - a year already

Thank you Jack’s -Jane xx
Back