• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by animus

1. A

Jack has lost the use of his back legs - advice?

One of my sisters buns, Jack, a lionhead has lost the use of his back legs. Last week he started getting wobbly but this morning she found him in his bedroom with a wet bottom so he'd been there for a while. He tries to pull himself along but the weight of his legs are too much for him. The vet...
  2. A

Mr Tumnus

I'm very sorry for your loss. RIP sweet bun x
  3. A

Miss Kitty Fantastico!!

Our kitty :) Not 100% sure she's a girl but vet will confirm on Monday She's only been with us for two days but she fits in so perfectly, it's like she's always been here :)
  4. A

Available Rescue: Fiver & Lero 7 year old brothers

I've shown my friend this thread, he loves them :D Charlie Coxon will be calling you soon, hope it works out!!!
  5. A

Available Rescue: Fiver & Lero 7 year old brothers

Hiya, are they litter trained? Would they be suited to indoor living? Would they be able to travel to a forever home? I absolutely hate to see an older bun in rescue :(
  6. A

PIck a Number (Prize Every Time) SOLD OUT!!

Gosh :shock: can't believe it! It's over so quickly!!! I'll donate some prizes for the next one, would be wicked to have a huge one so everyone could have a go. Well done for making so much money tho, sure the rescue buns will appreciate it!
  7. A

Thank you for my winnings!! This has been great fun and all for rescue too. Huge well done and a brilliant idea, you should definately organise another one sometime!! :thumb:
  8. A

ok, last one for me, just cos I want a lush voucher!!! and it's for a good cause :) Number 18 please :D
  9. A

Go on then!! Can I have 13 aswell? Will paypal more money!!
  10. A

Thank you! Hubby wants number 3 please, will paypal now :)
  11. A

27 please, please let me know paypal addy :)
  12. A

Bunny boarders in West Yorkshire?

Oh thanks, how far do you think you are from Bradford? Might take a few trips with so many buns!! Would you be able to give me a quote for 8 buns and 4 guineas? What vaccs do they need? This is for my sis, do you have a phone number you could PM me so she can arrange a visit? Sorry for all the...
  13. A

Bunny boarders in West Yorkshire?

Anyone know of a good and reasonably priced bunny boarder in West Yorshire? It's for 8 rabbits and 4 guinea pgs in January Also, anyone know of a house sitter as an alternative? There's 9 cats too :)
  14. A

Photo's from L'Estartit!

Thanks hun :D Hope you have a fantastic time, where abouts are you going?
  15. A

Photo's from L'Estartit!

Venus De Milo (is it just me or does she look like a dude?!) The inverted pyramid and the Eiffel Tower Had a fantastic time except for the truly psychotic, suicidal Parisian drivers :D:D
Back