• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Andi Boy of Destiny!

1. A

This world makes me so angry at times

The idea, crazy as it might sound, is that if you give people an education and treat them with a bit of respect you have a fighting chance of turning them around and gettin gthem to behave like proper civilised people. Treating prisoners badly has been shown over and over to encourage them to...
  2. A

This world makes me so angry at times

Thing is, though, you break one leg and all the fight seems to go out of these scum...
  3. A

Has anyone got a purely miserable bunny? BOB UPDATE

Boscov is a miserable sod most of the time. He either just sits in the doorway or runs over and attacks your feet.
  4. A

Rabbits and Children

Good points. Had I demanded a rabbit as a child you can bet that either I wouldn't get one, or I wouldn't have been fed until I'd cleaned it out and fed it - I agree that it's largely down to how well the child has been raised.
  5. A

it's me again...food questions (strawberries/quantities)

Ours actually prefer the strawberry tops to the main bit.
  6. A

Knackered

You'd think the little blighters would be more grateful, but no. About once an hour last night they'd have to have a bit rumble to wake me up. Poor Andi is the tiredest boy alive.
  7. A

Knackered

They had the same room before, but separated into two groups - Chips (uppy ears, grey and white buck), Cassidy (lionhead doe) and Sniper and SPG (black minilop does) on one side, Monopoly (grey/white minilop doe) and Sheffield (black/white uppy ear buck) on the other. They've had a few...
  8. A

Knackered

Climbers, not jumpers! Cassidy (the lionehead) and Monopoly (grey and white lop) can both climb 2 panes easily - Monopoly managed to climb 3 panels and then jump on top of a carry case 3 levels up.
  9. A

Knackered

Imagine the fun we had removing the old wee-sodden carpet... Now we can open the patio doors (with supervision, of course) to give them some fresh air. A litter tray in each corner and a whole load of toys. :) Next week: Turning Boscov's dog crate into a duplex.
  10. A

Knackered

Now I will rule all by posting the photos. Ha-ha! Anyway, you would pull faces if you'd just spent hours and hours trying to persuade 6mm plywood to fit onto rickety old parquet flooring. Parakeet flooring, more like. Erm. Probbly.
  11. A

RU motors

I have a purple Rover 214si. It is very manly.
  12. A

transgenic art

I've posted him before, and I'm sure I'll post him again. This is what breeders and genetic engineers should be working towards! Imagine; the take-no-prisoners 'tude of the rabbit, but tempered by the fuzzy good-naturedness of the tiger... ;)
  13. A

How can I help my bun become more relaxed and trusting?

Pretty much what's been said, but I've found that the best way to get a rabbit interested in you is to ignore it (obviously do feed and water and clean out!). They're inquisitive little muckers and will soon be wandering over to nibble your trousers or try to steal your book.
  14. A

Nail clipping

The way I see it is that our lot are a feisty bunch, and don't generally much like being picked up or held for very long - they're happy enough with a quick cuddle, but the time it takes to do their claws doesn't make them happy. Given that, it seems best to get it done as quickly and...
  15. A

transgenic art

Next they'll probably breed them to have floppier ears, or stripey fur, or big tufts of fur like a lion's mane... Having had a look, it's very obviously a photoshop job. Look at the shoddy cropping down the bunny's back...
Back