• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by amysb86

1. A

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY....

what should i get them as a pressi? i get paid this weekend xx
  2. A

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY....

thank you all xx
  3. A

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY....

why wont last pic resize is soo huge
  4. A

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY....

Dandelion and Biscuit !!:love::love: (little late these were actually taken last week! birthday basil cake with carrot candles!! and one of me and biscuit please excuse the fact i look like and alien this is the worst ever pic of me - but biscuit looks so cute ok this may be...
  5. A

really basic question

ok great sounds like im doing ok then just greedy buns lol xx
  6. A

really basic question

how many pellets do you give your buns i give mine a small handful between twice a day and ulimited hay and fruit and veg once a day, but they always seem so hungry am i doing something wrong - prob a stupid question i just wanted to check im not under feeding them
  7. A

does anyone else have bonded boy buns?

does anyone else ever feel a lil guilty they dont have a wifey bun? or do we think bromance relationships keep buns just as happy? mine seem perfectly content but i always wonder
  8. A

aww my 2 are brothers 2 not that they look anything alike they have never spent a day apart bless them all they do is snuggle and wash each each other soo cute, and they follow each other round gettin in to trouble lol
  9. A

aww thats so lovely id love to have a 3rd but dont have the space :( maybe one day?? my boys love each other so much it makes my heart melt :love::love:
  10. A

as the question just wondering who else has a bromance bunny relationship :wave:
  11. A

Do you ever get the feeling...

eeek i think he sees me ;):love:
  12. A

something to make you awwww!

OMG thats amazing how lucky was you to get a photo xx
  13. A

isnt it just the sweetest thing, i love otters anyway but this is just sqeeee:love::love:
  14. A

just because it melted my heart i had to share this pic never knew that otter sleep holding hands so they dont float away from each other awwww:love::love:
  15. A

my Dandelion :-)

and dont he know it lol x
Back