• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by AmyJoyce

1. A

Environment Issues with my rabbits?

Hi Everyone, I have posted on here a couple of times as my 14 week old bunnies have been having seizures. We've taken them to the vets, they have had blood tests for E Coniculi and Toxoplasmosis but both tests have come back as negative. I have posted the video below of one of them having a...
  2. A

Toxoplasmosis in rabbits?

Thank you so much for this information. I have been asked to take them in tomorrow morning for a couples of days so that they can give them treatment (although it hasn't been confirmed with blood tests). My vet doesn't want to wait a week for an answer as I guess it's so severe. They have been...
  3. A

Toxoplasmosis in rabbits?

Hi Everyone, I posted a video on here a while ago because we thought our rabbits might have EC as they are fitting severely, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj19LVy5IDo&feature=g-all-s However, the blood test results came back today and it was a negative test. They are now suggesting...
  4. A

Possible Rabbits Fitting?

Hi, thank you for replying. We haven't seen the vet since I recorded that video but making an appointment tomorrow. Our normal vet is leaning more towards epilepsy but hasn't ruled out EC so we're taking them for some blood tests. They are both white with red eyes and are siblings, 11 weeks...
  5. A

Hi Everyone, I have finally managed to upload the video from the other day. http://youtu.be/dj19LVy5IDo Please let me know what you think. Thanks Amy
  6. A

Hi There, My rabbits have both been having the same issue which makes me think that it might be environmental rather than individual, I really need some help. They are 10 weeks old and both showing the same problems. They literally fall on their side and cannot get back up, we had one on our...
  7. A

Rabbit having seizures / fits

Same issue Hi There, My rabbits have both been having the same issue. They are 10 weeks old and both showing the same problems. They literally fall on their side and cannot get back up, we had one on our sofa this evening and she started doing it, when I tried to pick her up she was literally...
Back