• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by amyandpepper

1. amyandpepper

WIDN bunny edition!

It would be nice to share some 'what I'm doing now' bunny pictures? Pepper is lying in her tube for some chill out time after a couple of binky's and a run around! What is everyone else doing? [emoji195] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. amyandpepper

hello :)

Thank you all :) x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. amyandpepper

You're no bunny unless some bunny loves you

She was probably wondering why the heck I was holding a mug in the air [emoji39] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. amyandpepper

They will get more in stock if it sells out quickly! Feed the demand etc [emoji6] hopefully they will be back soon! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. amyandpepper

I seen this mug today and obviously I had to buy it! Can't remember the price (my mind is like a sieve) but it was from Wilko's and I thought I'd show all you bunny lovers [emoji7]. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. amyandpepper

newbie x

lol she just likes to see how much she can push my buttons! but I could never stay mad at her, especially when she hops over and licks my face lol kattymieoww, I have just googled images of 'otter lops' and there are a lot of fur twins for my little one!! thank you for commenting [emoji5]️
  7. amyandpepper

that's ok! [emoji13]
  8. amyandpepper

thank you joey&boo! thank you fee - she munched all her greens but her hay is in a trough just out of shot, she usually pulls it all out and messes up her little platform! [emoji39][emoji1]
  9. amyandpepper

I can't wait to gain more bunny knowledge and bunny friends! this is pepper praying for some more broccoli :)
  10. amyandpepper

Buns in Pets at home..

Hello! :) I was always against 'store' bought pets but I got my Pepper from P @ H... she looked so small and vulnerable in amongst all the other rabbits and I just had to give her a loving home!! the only thing that bothers me is that I don't know what breed she is!
  11. amyandpepper

newbie x

thank you! she is a little monkey! :O she is 5 months old tomorrow, not sure of her breed but I've had her for around 2.5 months :) and she is very bossy :O Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. amyandpepper

newbie x

hello, I'm new here and still learning how to post etc. is this the best place to ask advice? this is my bun, Pepper :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back