• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Amsy1991

1. A

Disaster for Timmy, pictures on page 4/ UD post 67

Oh dear :( Tons of vibes coming your way for Timmy, I hope he's okay. x
  2. A

Another Bunny 'Found' and Handed In At Work

Oooooo she's a right sweetie!!! :love::love::love: You're right, I'm sure she wont be with you long. Poor thing, her horrible teeth and nails. :(
  3. A

Bad tempered bunny

Yes they sound very much alike. :roll::lol: Thats a good idea, the nose thing I mean. :) Yeah we love her the way she is, just could do without the occasional nip. :roll: She's being a good girl now, hopping around and letting me pick her up. I guess she has her moments. x
  4. A

Rehomed: Terry 8 week old lop -Bristol

:love: He's so cute, how could no one want him?! I'm sure there are people on here looking for black lops, plus he's a baby and looks adorable! It's a shame he hasn't got a home yet, im suprised seeing as he's young. :(
  5. A

Bad tempered bunny

Oh also, she likes to scratch at things. Often 'digs' into the hay, getting it all over the place. She also likes to grab it in her mouth and throw it all over the place. She's been spayed as well.
  6. A

Bad tempered bunny

I'd say she's around 18months-ish. She's slightly older than Binky.
  7. A

Bad tempered bunny

Well, I suppose she's not really that bad, but she's getting a little naughty. When you pick her up she might growl at you, or if you go to stroke her. And when you're holding her she might start to bite you clothes, or if you hold her even longer she might start to bite you. She's impatient...
  8. A

Reserved: Starbuck - deaf neutered male

:love: Who cares if he'd deaf, he's gorgeous! If we could I'd have him right away. :oops: Hope he finds his perfect home soon. x
  9. A

Rehomed: Cute Pair of Nethie boys

Yay! Farthing looks like our Katie...with a bit more of a squished nose. :roll::lol: It's great they've been reserved so fast, they're both adorable. :love:
  10. A

Fudge at 6 weeks old

:love::love::love::love: Me want....! :love:
  11. A

Delivery for B & B. Photos post 29

No idea :lol: But can't wait to find out what it is ;)
  12. A

I need a Furcut.. Dont'cha think? U/D-Photos!

A very good job indeed!! You should become a bunny hair dresser...:roll::lol: She's gorgeous :love::love::love:
  13. A

More Bad News for Mr Bean -U/D 29th July-Worst Possible News :-(

I'm so sorry to hear this Jane, I'd only just read this thread. It's such a sad outcome, at least he's with you and you know what to do to make him most comfortable. A big hug for you and a cuddle for Mr Bean :( xxx
  14. A

Swaying of the head?

Ah thats good then! Thank you :lol: And very true, none of the rabbits we've had are remotely normal :roll:;) She seems okay, just sometimes doesn't realise how close you are and jumps. Maybe it'd be best if we could rehome them altogether, or maybe i she could go with one of them, they seem to...
  15. A

Swaying of the head?

Ah right, thanks for that. :) Is it bad for her? Or is she okay?
Back