• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by amaeving

1. A

Problems finding a rescue bunny near me

Rspca mid Norfolk has lots of rabbits currently - they had a hoarder who signed them all over. Girls and boys.
  2. A

One ear has started hanging

Hi an X-ray would probably be a good idea to check - however he would need to be sedated for this. It’s not as easy as just excluding e.cuniculi you need to get a rising titre on bloods really to demonstrate active infection - lots of rabbits will test positive on IgG if previous inactive...
  3. A

Excessive caecotrophs

Www.timothyhay.co.uk their Timothy hay. He just gets that. Nothing else at all.
  4. A

Excessive caecotrophs

He has had bloods and faecal samples done. He isn’t stiff but I have trialled metacam and he hasn’t changed volumes. He is in a garage with holes drilled into the walls through to a run outside which he has lived in for the last year. He can touch the other rabbits through the bars and he...
  5. A

Excessive caecotrophs

I have a 2 year old male neutered lion head rabbit who came from the blue cross last year. He was bonded to my female but she died earlier this summer and since then he has been alone. For approximately the last month he has been having horrible trouble with excessive caecotrophs everywhere and...
  6. A

Does anyone have an indoor/outdoor setup?

the black rex is now 11.5 so have double insulated the top box with a roll of loft insulation. i have moved house and previously they had a welfare hutches double 7 ' x 3' and a 8' x 4' binky box as well as the top box but it won't fit in my new garden.
  7. A

this is what they have inside. its a 6' x 2' hutch from a link i found on here that had the arched roof taken off, painted and lined with lino. the outside comes in the back then they have their two litter trays and food and a runaround top box on top with two tubes curving around. the new...
  8. A

i have mine in a garage and a friend has a clutched drill to cut through the wall - there are plans to put another hole in the wall and allow a circle circuit but they currently are very happy with their outside access [/URL][/IMG]
  9. A

Intestinal tumpour or abscess?

Does anyone know where Ian Cope has moved to?
  10. A

Outside hutches

So there has been a change of circumstances, with me changing jobs and as such have had to move back in with my parents - who will not allow my two housebunlets to be just that house buns. So they are going to have to move outside. They already have a runaround 8' x 4' pinky box that they go on...
  11. A

General Anaesthesia for Rabbits

my bunny is getting spayed too tomorrow - her poor uncle is bored of putting up with this
  12. A

Little Bossie Flossie - Making herself at home

They have bonded like a dream - bob however is very tried at how busy flossy is, his sedentary sleeping and napping has been put on hold to follow this small crazy bunny around to check she is ok - he doesn't like to let her out his sight! as you can see she also can do amazing dbf's when she...
  13. A

its one of those funny ones - jem and bob lived in the same accommodation for 7 years and never contemplated chewing - flossie has already chewed the doorstep, pulled the board below the cupboards off and tried to squeeze into my fathers cupboard of alcohol! Bob just look on in horror - you can...
  14. A

re her breeding - she could well be a dwarf rather than a mini - we were told mini but she is much finer than her predecessor facially.. She is 9 weeks today - she is quite big but was from a litter of two - still weighs less than two of my giggly pigs however... Here is a gratuitous flossie...
  15. A

The Welfare Hutch Co

Does anyone know if they are still making hutches?
Back