• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Aly&Poppy<3

1. Aly&Poppy<3

New shed housing (pics)

The tunnels and pink house are from SmallPawsPlaytime and the greeny blue hidey thing was actually the back of an old chicken coop nest box that I cleaned up and painted :D
  2. Aly&Poppy<3

New shed housing (pics)

My boyfriend did a brilliant job of making the divide :love: It was pretty easy, he made the bottom part an individual piece, the larger part an individual piece (with middle support) as well as the door. So then it was easy to put together once it was in the shed :)
  3. Aly&Poppy<3

New shed housing (pics)

They've not been too bad, so far anyway :lol: Just the usual litter tray digging! :p Charley (the black one in the smaller run) has been having a whale of a time with her digging box (there's a reason her run is 100% slab :lol:) and taking the dirt in her part of the shed with her :lol:
  4. Aly&Poppy<3

New shed housing (pics)

Thought I'd share my new shed now it's finally finished!
  5. Aly&Poppy<3

Timothyhay.co.uk are now doing Oat hay

Oh no that sucks :( I could smell mine before I even opened it so maybe it is a duff bag :( that, or I've just got a really smelly one and my next won't be as good!
  6. Aly&Poppy<3

Total Novice Mum Of A Rescued Rex Girl

My boyfriends family live there! Only been a few times but would drive through every week on my driving lessons :D
  7. Aly&Poppy<3

Total Novice Mum Of A Rescued Rex Girl

Hi! :wave: I'm not too far from Coventry, I'm more Nuneaton side :p
  8. Aly&Poppy<3

I ordered on Wednesday (at 11.30pm, as soon as I saw the post :lol:), it was dispatched Thursday and arrived on Friday! They're always super quick :love:
  9. Aly&Poppy<3

Oh my goodness it smells so nice! I've been ridiculously excited about this ever since I ordered it :lol: Now it can be a regular thing rather than spending a fortune on the 900g bags as a treat every now and then!
  10. Aly&Poppy<3

Help! Beginner to rabbit litter training...??

I use 32L storage boxes, lined with newspaper and filled with hay. They get cleaned daily :) The general consensus is the place the litter tray where the rabbits have chosen to toilet, but my lot have always toileted wherever I put their trays.
  11. Aly&Poppy<3

Bonding at Fat Fluffs rabbit rescue?

Yeah mine went there, they were fab :)
  12. Aly&Poppy<3

What's everyone doing to keep their rabbits cool?

I've currently got ice pods, frozen water bottles, rabbits with damp ears, shade... where are they? In the one bit of sun coming through the run! .. At least Donny is on the cool slab, he does worry me sometimes!
  13. Aly&Poppy<3

Timothy Hay 2015 batch

I was worried mine wouldn't eat it and was still buying the 2013 stuff but I think I've ordered 8 bags now.. ordering another 2 next week and they've been fine with it. It is very different, stalky etc. but they're munching it down like nobodies business so I'm happy :D
  14. Aly&Poppy<3

Hay in Staffordshire area??

For my 3 rabbits I buy 20kg of timothy hay from timothyhay.co.uk as it's a few pounds cheaper and saves me buying one the week after! They last at least 3 weeks each as I use it as hay rack hay and then the baled hay is for the litter trays. I also buy a 9.5kg bag of ings hay from hayforpets...
Back