• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by allsaintzs

1. allsaintzs

Naughty Rabbit since being castrated...is this normal?

Since having his bits snipped off last week my male Rabbit has become very naughty, he is clawing the sofa, chewing everything and digging everything,He is a house Rabbit.Im wondering if he will settle down and that this may be a reaction to his trauma last week. Any ideas in resolving this as...
  2. allsaintzs

Pairing

Does anyone know if its ok to have two boys and a girl together, one of the boys is spayed?
  3. allsaintzs

Hair pulling

I have just come home to find my lovely black bed sheets covered in white Rabbit hair..My Rabbit is about four months old and she is a doe...There is clumos of her hair everywhere like she has been pulling it out..does anybody know why she is doing this...We also have a spayed buck who is four...
  4. allsaintzs

Cashmere Lop Wanted

Im looking for a female baby cashmere lop, I live in Brighton and dont mind traveling a little if someone has one for sale!! My Cashmere lop just died and im very upset as she was only two years old and had lots of things wrong with her from the day we got her. SO if anyone can help me find a...
  5. allsaintzs

My Rabbit is passing smelly gas is this normal?

My giant lop has started passing really smelly wind is this normal and what should I do?
  6. allsaintzs

Digging in the liiter box!

Does anybody know why my doe diggs franticaly in her litter box, she throws all the litter out and makes a right mess?
  7. allsaintzs

Help me my doe keeps weeing everywhere in the house

Hi she is 1years old and netured, sometimes she will use the litter tray but normally its on the kitchen floor! araghhhh
  8. allsaintzs

E Cuniculi

They can go onto to lead normal lives with the panacur, but the parasite can not be gotten rid of only sedated.Thats why its good to catch it as early as possible.As long as your Rabbit is happy and eating and the fits are being managed with medication you will be fine.
  9. allsaintzs

E Cuniculi

Ecunil tips! Hi my female lop was diagnoised with this 6 months ago It is really upseting seeing them having a fit, my Rabbit is on panacur for life, we havce tried giving her a break from the Panacur but the fits and rolling return. My vets have prescribed me some valium for her if she has a...
  10. allsaintzs

Help me my doe keeps weeing everywhere in the house

Any suggestions on how to stop my female Rabbit peeing everywhere, she has a male Rabbit friend and he never pees except in the litter box?
Back