• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by AlisonA

1. A

Wanted: Older single male bunny (ideally 6+) to live in Essex

:wave: my beautiful girl Heather lost her long-term husbun Harry earlier this month. I tried to bond her in with my other pair but Mavis made very clear that she did not wish to share her man, so heather is looking for love again. Heather is a 9 year old dwarf lop in very good health and still...
  2. A

Wanted: small spayed female aged 5+

:wave: I am thinking that I might finally admit defeat on the bonding and let my lops go back to being a happy pair on their own. The lops have started to bicker between themselves now and I'm really reluctant to damage such a strong bond that they have always had. Which means that Dudley...
  3. A

Available Individual: Lovely placid pair ready for rehoming (Essex)

:wave: Meet Henry and Matilda: Henry and Matilda (Tilly) were children's pets and as the kids had got older, they had got bored of them so they were being given away :( I have now had them both neutered and they are living together very happily :love: I think they are in the region of 2...
  4. A

Rehomed: Benji needs a loving home (Essex)

Benji says "peek-a-boo!" "Hello! Would you mind awfully if I came home to live with you?" Benji is another of the Gloucester 61 bunnies. He is about a year old and has now been neutered and vaccinated and is waiting patiently for his new home :) Benji is the best hay eater I have...
  5. A

Rehomed: Wesley: gorgeous young boy (Essex)

Meet Wesley: Wesley is one of the 'Gloucester 61' bunnies that you may have read about. He is a lovely healthy boy around 1 year old who has now been castrated and vaccinated and is waiting patiently for his forever home :) Wesley has a lot of character - he is nosey, outgoing and active...
  6. A

Available Rescue: Another special needs pair (Herts)

(Pic of Gromit to follow) Virgil and Gromit are an adorable neutered bonded pair who have lived at the Rabbit Residence Rescue in Herts for a few years now. Caroline will never put to sleep a bunny that is enjoying life but the rescue is filling up with special needs bunnies, so they really...
  7. A

Available Rescue: Special needs pair (Herts)

Bruno & Lacey have been at the Rabbit Residence Rescue in Herts since March 2006! They have plenty of space and are well loved but are in desperate need of a loving home. Caroline will never put bunnies to sleep while they are enjoying life but the rescue is filling up with special needs...
  8. A

Available Rescue: Chloe - 9 yr old french lop (Herts)

Chloe is a beautiful black neutered french lop, soft and gentle in nature. She is pretty fit and healthy for her age. She had a hard start in life but was eventually brought to the Rabbit Residence Rescue with her sister Cherry. They didn't really get on together so were separated and each...
  9. A

Unneutered boy bun as a house bun...

Even if you can't afford to have another bun at the mo I would still recommend getting him neutered, it's a very simple non-invasive op :) Apart from the fact that it will probably make him a cleaner, less smelly bun, it will deal with any sexual frustration that he may have, so it is likely to...
  10. A

Bramble U/D 16/5

:wave: I hope to be able to come along for a while too :)
  11. A

Bonding Sophie and Sandy

Sal I seem to recall that it's a threesome and the two girls aren't getting on so Sophie is going to be bonded with a new man to create two pairs :) I would not put her with her new man until he has been neutered - the urge for him to hump her due to hormones rather than just hierachy will be...
  12. A

Unneutered boy bun as a house bun...

I'd say it depends very much on the bun, some might be good as gold, others might well spray and poop everywhere. Is there a particular reason why the bun won't be neutered?
  13. A

Rydale Hutches

Just wood preserver and good bunnies who use litter trays, mine is also down the side of the house so it's pretty sheltered there. It is still lasting waaaay better than my happyhutches though :) What do you mean by 'manky'?
  14. A

Rydale Hutches

I'm too lazy to write it out again but my opinion is just here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=161609&page=3 I love them and would highly recommend them, the quality is superb :)
  15. A

What you think of this hutch?

If you're looking at paying £220-odd for that hutch, plus buying your own bolts etc for security, I would really recommend saving up the extra if you can and get one of these instead: http://www.rehutches.com/doublehutch06.htm The basic is £281 although the levels are not 2ft high so there...
Back