• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Ali-Bear

1. A

Please help an inexperienced soon-to-be owner?

Thanks for all the Advise! I've looked into it and finally found a 6x2x4 double hutch which I think would be perfect, and it comes with an attachable 6x8ft run too so it's the best of both worlds! It's not cheap but then again if I want them to have the right home it's worth the money...
  2. A

That's really interesting thank you, I hadn't really thought about them not being little for very long. The link was good too, thanks! I'd love to be able to get a Wendy house and attach it to a run like in some of those pictures, those rabbits look like they live in better places than I do!!
  3. A

Thanks marleysworld, I'll have to look into that! And sorry about Scarlett's passing, I bet Benji's missing her too but appreciating being inside! I'd love to have them inside but just don't have the room for them without it being cruel. A shed or playhouse seems like a good idea, but the ones...
  4. A

I'm not sure that I'll have a big enough garden :( and I think I'd worry that it wouldn't be secure enough! Would I just need to create areas for them to sleep and feel safe?
  5. A

Thanks so much for your reply! I'll definitely look into some rescue bunnies, I'll just have to try to find some!! I would hate for them not to bond and havd to be separated. And I'll keep that in mind about the hutch size, it will probably have to be made by someone because I haven't managed to...
  6. A

Hi! Thanks for replying! I will definitely look into it as I know there are a lot of unwanted animals (I have a rescue cat and dog!) but wanted some baby buns and haven't been able to find many rescue centres in my area unfortunately. I will ask around, though, and will hopefully find somewhere...
  7. A

Hello there! This is the time I've done something like this, but I have a tonne of questiins for those of you that would be kind enough to read and reply! I am looking to get a pair of mini lops in the new year, a buck and a doe as I've heard that they bond best. I will be neutering them so...
Back