• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by AlexandraLT

1. AlexandraLT

Rabbit has messy bum

Amazing. Thank you all :) Is there a list of safe vegetables anywhere so I know what to gradually introduce? Thanks :)
  2. AlexandraLT

Rabbit has messy bum

I think we probably give him too many pellets. We make sure they have hay at all times and we do give them veg (however i reduced this thinking it was causing him diarrhoea, which is causing it to stick into his fur) What’s the best veg to give? They love kale but I’m aware it can cause gas so...
  3. AlexandraLT

Rabbit has messy bum

I have a rabbit who keeps on getting clumps of poo stuck to his bum. This is becoming more and more often that I have to remove the clumps of poo off of him (by pulling it out)! I was just wondering whether this is a food problem and whether changing the food may make it less likely to clump...
  4. AlexandraLT

Head tilt

Thank you. He went to the vets and has been given a 28 day course of panacur. Since having this though he has gone really down hill and hardly moves. (It looks like he has died until you get up close and see he is still breathing) he is still eating his veggies though. Is this normal or is...
  5. AlexandraLT

Head tilt

I have just been to check on my bunnies and have found one has developed a slight head tilt. It’s not awful like I have seen on the internet when googling. He also has what appears to be conjunctivitis in the eye which is facing up, I know this is a common problem with rabbits who have a head...
  6. AlexandraLT

Hair loss on nose

Yes she does. I’m really hoping I don’t have to separate them though.
  7. AlexandraLT

Hair loss on nose

Yeh, it looks like really short fur, i cant see any obvious white flecks and i've been pretty close, but dont really want to upset her trying to catch her, but i managed to make her stay still in exchange for some veg.
  8. AlexandraLT

Hair loss on nose

Did it work? :lol:
  9. AlexandraLT

Hair loss on nose

[/IMG]
  10. AlexandraLT

Hair loss on nose

This isnt working! Where do i find the BB code?
  11. AlexandraLT

Hair loss on nose

Thanks for your reply and bump If this is what it is, i guess its nothing to be worried about? Thanks again
  12. AlexandraLT

Hair loss on nose

Sorry, not very good at this! ;):lol:
  13. AlexandraLT

Hair loss on nose

Fingers crossed this works!
  14. AlexandraLT

Hair loss on nose

I have just gone to clean out the buns and have noticed that one of them has a patch of hair missing from her nose. She is a rescue rabbit so doesn’t like to be handled and is very timid so I can’t really get a full on proper look. I was just wondering whether anyone knows what has caused...
  15. AlexandraLT

Weeping eye

Thank you. I didn't actually take him to the vets. My partner did. He said to carry on using them until it's cleared (around 7-10 days) I was just checking cause it looks like it's already cleared up, so didn't know whether I needed to carry on, or whether to stop.
Back