• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ailz

1. A

I think I'm starting to hate my rabbits

Unfortunately, I don't have the room for having 3 rabbits all separate. We got what we thought were 2 baby girls as companions for our older rabbit when his partner died. They turned out to be boys. If they don't get on we're going to have to make a decision as to whether to get rid of one...
  2. A

I think I'm starting to hate my rabbits

Why can't rabbits just get along. I've been trying to get 3 neutered males bonded for nearly 3 months now. The oldest one - he is 6 - has turned into a bully. Although he is the smallest, he lives with one of the 2 younger ones and intimidates him all the time. The bigger one can only eat...
  3. A

Bitten ear

One of my rabbits has just bitten a huge piece out of the other's ear. It didn't bleed very much. Should I just leave it alone or should I do something about it. We're trying to bond the 2 of them (again)
  4. A

A Message......

I was so hoping that she'd pull through. Fter the myxi last year it felt like she should have a long and peaceful life, but it wasn't to be. She sounds like a very amazing bun. My heart aches for you. Binky free Princess. Vibes of warmth, love and comfort on their way to you.
  5. A

Having a nightmare weekend/ updated

Lots of vibes for Fern - and for you too
  6. A

Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *UPDATE* Miraculous Recovery!

Vibes for Primrose - and for you for syringing her
  7. A

more vibes for Ruby please

Vibes, vibes, vibes and more vibes for Ruby. Hope you sort it out soon
  8. A

Your Bunnies Routine

Get up about 8.30 am. Open the bedroom door to the rabbit room. Have a look to make sure they are both still alive. - I shout 'come on' and they come running for pellets. Throw the pellets around the room, give them a load of hay - as they spend their time avoiding me. Go in and visit a...
  9. A

Vibes for Ozzy please [UPDATE PAGE 4 - The Monster's home!]

Brilliant, that's good news - can they cure him?
  10. A

gumpy has got me in stitches!!!

He sounds like fun. And an entertainer too:lol:
  11. A

Vibes for Ozzy please [UPDATE PAGE 4 - The Monster's home!]

Loads of vibes for Ozzy
  12. A

Frankie..U/D 3rd June Back from the vets!

Brilliant that's good to hear. Hopefully it was a blip
  13. A

Free to a good home

When I was doing an OU course recently that had poetry learning in it I got my hubby to read the poetry (he's good at reading poetry) into a tape machine. He was quite happily reading away when I told him that he could stop as Tosh (Nethie dwarf) who was sat with him, had chewed through the...
  14. A

Elyse

Oh wow. I went out yesterday morning thinking you weren't getting her - I come home tonight and you are. Yes, Yes, that's brilliant
  15. A

Frankie..U/D 3rd June Back from the vets!

vibes for Frankie - can he be given any pain relief? Or maybe he's just dopey from extra eating.
Back