• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Ailstar

1. Ailstar

Rabbit Proofing in London when renting

Indoor isn't an option really. They have always been outdoor bunnies, we won't have space on our budget for them to be inside. I would like 2 bedrooms if possible for its not looking likely!
  2. Ailstar

Rabbit Proofing in London when renting

So me and the BF are planning on a move to london hopefully within the next month/2 months. This was completely unplanned and happened due to an unexpected job offer. I never planned on moving to London but it was too good an opportunity to turn down. And now I am panicking about the rabbits. I...
  3. Ailstar

Do Petplan cover dentals?

Yeah the vet said there was nothing to treat at the moment. And like I said she seems absolutely fine eating wise. I can't believe it's Daisy though and not Levi (whose teeth are apparently perfect!) I always thought Levi would be the one with dodgy teeth as he is the fussy eater!
  4. Ailstar

Do Petplan cover dentals?

Levi and Daisy have been insured with petplan since I got them. And today at the vets when they were having their vaccinations the vet looked at both their back teeth and can apparently see the very beginnings of Spurs on Daisy's teeth. Nothing to worry about yet, she is eating fine and has been...
  5. Ailstar

Bunny Safe Preservative for Run

Thank you :) Cuprinol Garden shades was the only one I could think of, and that's a coloured paint. Which will be fine if that's all I can find, and I haven't found that many clear ones on my search! Levi and Daisy are very well, up to mischief as usual, and enjoying the warmer weather. The...
  6. Ailstar

Bunny Safe Preservative for Run

Does anyone know a good bunny safe preservative? My dad is building the buns a new run and needs to know which preservative to buy. I'd rather have a clear one not a coloured paint one if that makes sense? Thanks :)
  7. Ailstar

Bunny Break-out!

Oh the ground pegs would have been a good idea but the run is on paving slabs so I can't put the pegs in! Which is a shame, because they are a really good solution.
  8. Ailstar

Bunny Break-out!

So today, Levi and Daisy had a bit of unscheduled free-ranging time when their run literally blew over!!! Luckily my mum was at home and noticed what had happened and was able to run out and round them up. But honestly I am AMAZED that they didn't run off, they are right by a hedge at the top of...
  9. Ailstar

Wind!

My two haven't been out in their run since Friday. Saturday we had gales and horizontal rain that has SOAKED everything in their run and obviously they couldn't go out in that. And since then the garden is so wet that the ground is completed sodden and there are puddles in it. I'm not happy with...
  10. Ailstar

How much do your rabbits drink?

They are good thanks, as cute as ever!!�� they have been living with my parents so my dad has been the chief bunny person, but they definitely don't have short memories and haven't forgotten me, even though sometimes I won't see them for over a week at a time. Levi wouldn't leave...
  11. Ailstar

Yes mine are outside too. (Well their hutch is in a shed) but that's more for my benefit! So I don't get rained on cleaning them out etc. Glad it's not just mine drinking a lot!
  12. Ailstar

Levi and Daisy have been staying at my parents house for the last year after I moved out, I'm waiting for my dad to build a new run for them before they move to mine full time. However I have them at the moment as my parents are on holiday. They seem to not drink from the bottle in their run...
  13. Ailstar

Do you think Rabbits become attached to their Owner/s

I think the level of bond depends on the bunny. My Levi is definitely attached to me, he will give me licks on demand and he won't do this for everyone. Currently the bunnies are living at my parents with my dad being their main carer and he will also lick him so I think it's to do with who is...
  14. Ailstar

If rabbits could drink alcohol

Levi: I'll haves whatever you is having mummeh. I loves you! 😊 Daisy: I only drinks the best. Champagne...or maybe a kir royale if I iz feeling adventurous. But don't's you be giving me too muches now Mummeh. A lady can't's be helds responsible for her actions when she has had the bubbles!
  15. Ailstar

Rabbit Boarding North East

I use Hopper Holidays in holystone. http://www.hopperholidays.co.uk Amanda is lovely and is on here too. I've had mine booked in for their holidays in July for months.
Back