• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Adorabunny

1. A

Bunny nicknames

Lucca: Loookie Ooookie Oookiedoook Ooooh Woo Woo Pain in the fluffy bum Trouble Mister Shortcake: Missy Moo Miss Miss Girlie P1ssy Poo Shortie Fatty Bum Bum Grumpy Lump
  2. A

Mouse poo in meadow hay

I'm stressing coz I recently bought my bunnies a bag of meadow hay from a garden centre, which they've absolutely LOVED but I've just reached the bottom of the bag and seen loads of mouse poos in there!! Is this normal for meadow hay (I usually get P@H fresh forage)??? There were also tiny LIVE...
  3. A

Bunny with loppy ear following dental

Well, it's been over a week since his dental op and his ear is STILL lopped!! I'm starting to worry about it...has anyone else had this problem last so long? Will he ever be a bilateral uppy eared bun again??? :shock: :? :(
  4. A

Ok thanks. I def brought him home with a loppy ear so hopefully it's not an infection/clot. I'll keep an eye on it and hope it goes back to normal soon, thanks for quick replies :D
  5. A

Hi :wave: My bunny had a dental yesterday, they put a cannula in the vein in his ear but now his ear has gone all loppy. He's usually an uppy eared bunny, just wondered if anybun else has had this happen to them and how long it lasted.
  6. A

Can someone explain Myxi related

I've also noticed that there seems to be a lot of bunnies getting Myxi a week or so after they've been vaccinated. Can the vaccine give a bun Myxi?? It feels like there are so many more cases this year, it's scary :cry:
  7. A

2011 Foraging

I read last night that someone was drying honeysuckle flowers for their buns...so they must be fine for them. I also read somewhere else that buns can eat petunia and fuchsia :shock: never knew that, so I wondered, can they eat all varieties of fuchsia coz some have really big flowers...is it...
  8. A

Pics of my setup

Thats awesome! Wish I had a garden.
  9. A

Not Eating Special Poops

Thanks emmiiee, what brand of hay do you use? Do you feed pellets?
  10. A

Not Eating Special Poops

That's great, thanks :D
  11. A

Not Eating Special Poops

OK will do, thank you so much for your help. I don't have the space for a hay bale :lol: Will the Science Selective help with weight loss?? How much do you feed yours?
  12. A

Not Eating Special Poops

Ooh really? Where's the best place to get these? Is there a good brand of hay too coz they have the Timothy hay from PAH, it doesn't always look or smell tasty
  13. A

Not Eating Special Poops

They free range from 8am - 10pm but she tends to sleep most of this time :roll: She's most active at night when she is in their area (approx 2x3m). So I guess she is quite sedentary. I give them pets at home adult nuggets.
  14. A

Not Eating Special Poops

I don't mind questions, wanna get it sorted for her. Her last vet visit was about 3 months ago and yes they used an otoscope (she stamped so loud afterwards!). She loves her food but I have cut her portions down a bit recently but it hasn't had any effect. She eats lots of hay all day long...
  15. A

I complained in PAH today...

It's thoughtless isn't it! I was in Milton Keynes PAH last weekend, they also had some sort of event going on. It was so noisy in there, loads of people and lots of children running around. I felt so sorry for the animals. :(
Back