• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by abigailrabbit

1. A

Hello :) *edited with link to my pics* :)

Haha, thank you. I can't tell you for how long we tried to bond them all and it wasn't until Fat Fluffs (well, Chloe) took the original 7 for a week to bond them, that they actually got along. The original 7 turned to 5 due to a couple going over the bridge. Then we got Edward the disabled...
  2. A

Hello Carmen! Yes that was me. After you mentioning this fouum, I thought it was time I joined. I am a member of Bunny Lovers United (BLU) on Flickr and never really thought to join another..... but here I am. Nice to find you :) x
  3. A

Hello everyone. Thanks for the lovely comments :oops: x
  4. A

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name - Abigail (I prefer Abi though). Reason for RU name - Due to my love/obsession with rabbits, my nickname/s over the last few years has been anything from Bunny to AbigailRabbit (I even have a sulvernecklace with AbigailRabbit on it)! Age - 25 Location - Stourbridge (West Mids) Rabbits...
  5. A

Hi. Just thought I'd say a quick hello :) My name is Abi and I am the mom to 6 bonded buns, 2 g.pigs and 1 dog. The majority of my buns came to me through my work. They are either abused or surrendered buns. The names of our current 6 are Bossonova, Aubrey, Mr Virginia, Zero, Slush Bunny and...
Back