• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Abbie Lauren

1. A

Best pellet?

Thank you for all of your answers! :) They've been really helpful. Been doing more research and I was wondering if rabbits can go pellet-less? My guinea pigs don't get pellets but extra hay, herbage and lots of veggies make up for them. Can this be done?
  2. A

Best pellet?

Hiya, I haven't been on here for a while because I've been really busy planning for my bun! :D Anyway, what is the best type of pellet for an adult rabbit? I'm not sure if i'm going to adopt an adult or baby, but the majority in the rescues are adults. Is Burgess Excel any good?
  3. A

Hello!

Hi everyone, sorry it's been a long time! Getting ready for the bunny! Also, Sprinkles has now been adopted :( I'm currently planning my NIC cage!
  4. A

Junior and Adult pellets?

Anyone know? I just want to make sure about how old they need to be to start eating solids :) x
  5. A

Living World Teach 'n' Treat?

Thankyou everyone! I'm definatley going to get a Teach 'n' Treat now :D Any other good toys and treats for bunnies? X
  6. A

Living World Teach 'n' Treat?

I've been looking for good bordeom breakers for my two future bunnies :) I found the Living World Teach 'n' Treat interactive game and was wondering if bunnies enjoy it and if it's good. I'm already getting tunnels and hideys for them! Thanks for any answers x :wave:
  7. A

How big for 2 mini lop bunnies?

Hi :) I'm building my rabbit cage in Feburary for my two (future!) mini lops. How big will it need to be? I'm thinking a 30" (Width) by 76" (Length) and (it's equivelant to a 2 x 6 c & c cage) with maybe an upper level :) Is this big enough, or does it need to be bigger? There also going to get...
  8. A

Thankyou for your ideas! But now one more final question! :lol: I've been researching about when bunnies are able to have veggies, pellets and hay at which age and I'm getting confused. The bunnies I'm getting are actually going to be 2 months old, I don't know why I put 7 :oops: And I was...
  9. A

Thank you everyone :) So when I get my bunny I will slowly introduce Burgess, but if it did cause any problems I'm going to try Science Selective like you suggested @Aly&Poppy<3 Also, is their any favourite veggies with rabbits? I've heard romaine lettuce is a big hit :)
  10. A

Hi everyone, I need some help with rabbit pellets. I am planning to feed my rabbit Burgess Excel nuggets, but what age should I start feeding pellets, hay and veggies? The one I'm hoping to adopt is 7 months old. Also, do I feed Junior nuggets? And what age will I have to swap with Adult...
  11. A

Hello!

Sorry the picture didn't work, can I upload one off my computer? X
  12. A

Hello!

Thank you everyone! I didn't think any one had replied as I didn't get any notifications! Silly me:lol: The rabbit I'm hoping to adopt is a female called Sprinkles, an adorable mini lop! Here's a picture: I'm going to build the cage in Feburary, I can't wait!
  13. A

Hello!

Hi everyone! My name is Abbie and I am hoping to adopt a house rabbit soon :) I already know alot and I've done all my research, and I'm able to give a rabbit a forever home. Until the cage is built! I also have two guinea pigs, and I'm on the Guinea Pig Cages Forum with this username too :) I...
Back