• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by abbeybabybunney!kinz

1. A

oh my, did you just eat that bunny?

I wasnt talking about you, moreso how everybody reacted to pot. I think ill just leave the forum. If i told you it was for chronic pain due to terminal cancer would anybody feel better? I was told to ask what i need, you seemed to be one of the few trying to help.
  2. A

She would be let out, i try to just keep her with me, she even enjoys car rides and sometimes acts more like a dog. I was really more curious about her trying to eat my food, as i said i know she wasnt hurt by the weed. Is it typical bunny behavior? And if i eat food similar to what i feed her...
  3. A

Ironicaly, she was a gift from one of the boys. My 19th birthday present, im not their mother. So i did not have control over introduction even. Short of making both myself and the bun homeless there is no way to take away the enviroment. Like ive said i was looking for knowledge. I thought that...
  4. A

I said i knew she was fine i just wanted knowledge. And i only put the amount because i was asked by hele, not for snide remarks as such.
  5. A

She only got a little dust, not even a gram of low quality.
  6. A

It was 3 days ago she nibbled it. It was not a plant. And it is legal here. Shes obviously fine, ive checked her the same a vet would. My appologies for thinking you all would be less judgmental. I keep her from wires, cigarettes, and anything she could fall from. I take every precaution, i can...
  7. A

My brother is terrified of the rabbits.

My brother is scared of bunnies because when he was younger a wild rabbit jumped on him and "raped" his face. He is 21.
  8. A

Because i live here and its their apartment, somebody just left some broken up and it was the littlest bit. Also marijuana is a natural substance, im not going to make myself homeless because somebody smoked a joint. I was getting ready for work, youve never stepped out of the room for a minute...
  9. A

I know i sound horrible. ): its not me though i swear..
  10. A

Please understand that i do not intentionaly feed my bunny anything that could be harmful when reading this. Over the past week or so sage has grown so much, and has also become quite daring. I live in an apartment with teenage boys and as you can imagine its hard to keep bunny proofed. The...
  11. A

i think sky-o just showed me the error of my ways?

Sage was such a brave bunny rabbit! She weighs a wopping 1 lb 2 ounces, and the vet says she is just absolutly perfect, down to her teeth alignment any, yes, gut! (To which she looked at this man like she wished she could vocalize a very loud 'well, duh') he did however say that at 4 weeks she...
  12. A

I can easily purchase her another hay, for the time being i have just removed the carrots from it. She is still running around happily, but her tounge is really warm. Does this mean anything? I almost feel more comfortable getting advice on here than from a vet who just claims to know rabbits...
  13. A

It looks like the one on the left, but in a line. Thats why i said stringy. The hay she has been eating daily has carrots in it, but she ate the fresh one 2 days ago. I also have been giving her waaaay too many pellets as i was told they should be unlimited like the hay. ):
  14. A

Thank you, i called around until i found a rabbit savvy vet like you said. They advised i bring her in today because of her age. I am really scared, but i can only imagine how sage is feeling. Send good vibes this way please, as sage will be having her first vet visit in about an hour! Shes also...
  15. A

Progressivly throughout the day it has appeared sage is having softer stooll, there was even a string of soft balls of stool all linked together, much too soft to touch. If she is getting worse how do i stop it from being full blown diarhea?
Back