• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by _alfie

1. A

Run free lovely Bryn

he looks lovely :cry: restinpeace'x :(
  2. A

goodbye jerry the gerbil :'(

pictures of jerry :cry:
  3. A

goodbye jerry the gerbil :'(

Today i woke up on my dad's birthday, i walked into the living room and jerry's cage was gone, i just went to the bathroom and cryed.:cry: Few days before (tuesday) he had a stroke, i though that he would die sooner but, he kept on fighting, everynight before i went to bed i'd tell him i...
  4. A

My buns as babies

they are so cute ! :love::love: can ihave them? :rabbit2:
  5. A

The new run (with added rabbits!)

its massive! :thumb: lovely bun :love:
  6. A

Kevin and Perry's new pad.........

what cute bunniess! :love:
  7. A

alfie's new run! :)

thanks :D i'm glad you told me :) i'll have a look in homebase for some tommorow :p thanks again :D :)
  8. A

Happy 1st Birthday Louie!

happy birthday! :rolleyes:
  9. A

where can i get some weld mesh? :shock:
  10. A

ha, im sure he'll be glad to know he is loved! :D he is becoming more friendly now :rabbit2:
  11. A

The Great Unveiling of my playhouuuuuuse! ^_^

it amazing! i'd love to live in one of those :) how much did all the wood and stuff cost, i want one? :D
  12. A

Winston growing up

awww :love: he is lovely :p
  13. A

I'm a terrible bunny mummy

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: i want him ;)
  14. A

first time in it :D i take a lot of first time photos, my dad made it, it's not completly finished there is no roof thingy yet but here is some pictures of alfie init anyways :):D:roll: this is my favorite one, sparky (the cat) is scared of alfie! which is weird cause she is scared of...
  15. A

Feet thumping?

pretty much always, i think because i have to lift him further it annoys him though, my mum says i should start petting him more and hand feeding him
Back