• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Here is beautiful Boo in 2019

DSUmwd3l.jpg

Unfortunately J, B & M were all out exploring the back yard this day 2018 & there are loads of photos I need to sieve through before I decide which to share

Here is beautiful Boo in 2019

DSUmwd3l.jpg
[/IMG]

Unfortunately J, B & M were all out exploring the back yard this day 2018 & there are loads of photos I need to sieve through before I decide which to share

Lovely photo of Boo :love: we want to see them all :wave:

Thanks - I will sort through the others this evening. In the meantime Mousey having a lie in today (she loves having that little fleecey blanket on top of her when its been warming on the radiator:lol:) B&W is in there too of course

uySgaCAm.jpg

Thanks - I will sort through the others this evening. In the meantime Mousey having a lie in today (she loves having that little fleecey blanket on top of her when its been warming on the radiator[emoji38]) B&W is in there too of course

uySgaCAm.jpg
[/IMG]
Aww she looks like she loves being tucked in!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Such nice compliments, thank you. I'm sorry I've rewarded you with zero pictures:lol: Then just one for today

mR7CAwkl.jpg

Aww I missed Boo and Mousey :love: Certainly beautiful Boo and cute Mousey. I remember that pic of Rudey with the grass on his head :)

Back