• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Joey, Boo, Mouse & Rudey - an alternative methodology

Thanks everybun. I think mid afternoon Loobers - I've a few things to do before I can give undivided attention . I know they'll all be excitable but hoping to exploit their snoozy time

I'm very excited about the bonding too! I won't get any work done tomorrow as I'll be spending the day checking this thread for updates!

Trillions of bonding vibes. Please play nicely everybun!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Its snoozy time in the bedroom warren. I am liking this better than bitey time. If it wasn't for Bob they'd be back in their respective rooms now. Rudey is quite feisty. Only blood loss so far is Bobs

Hope things are a bit more settled now. Maybe Rudey's feistiness is due to a bit of over excitement and feeling a bit overwhelmed at the same time. Hopefully he'll calm down soon.

More bonding vibes being sent and an extra large rum for Bob!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I've called it a day for now, will recomense tomorrow. My nerves are shot :lol: I do think they'll get there but it may take a while. Mousey kept out of it which I thought she would. She seems least phased. Their nose to nose confrontations are a little fraught but the vast majority of the time they lay. Rudey near the feeding zone, Mouse & Joe in the litter trays & Boo wherever the hell she likes. Boo is weird, she can have a set too with Rudey then take herself off for an unconscious flop. Surely that is risky behaviour in the presence of an unknown bunny she has fought with. Joey & boo had a too enthusiastic prance around. Decided no way is this stage going to be contnuous. Every day though - til it gets better

Tracey I imagine its a lot for Rudey to take on & he's a little on the defensive. I think he is learning to chill out in the group setting but he's still pretty full on at mo. I don't think there is an issue with any specific bun that can't be worked out. Its just more complicated cos theres four. We'll get there

I've called it a day for now, will recomense tomorrow. My nerves are shot [emoji38] I do think they'll get there but it may take a while. Mousey kept out of it which I thought she would. She seems least phased. Their nose to nose confrontations are a little fraught but the vast majority of the time they lay. Rudey near the feeding zone, Mouse & Joe in the litter trays & Boo wherever the hell she likes. Boo is weird, she can have a set too with Rudey then take herself off for an unconscious flop. Surely that is risky behaviour in the presence of an unknown bunny she has fought with. Joey & boo had a too enthusiastic prance around. Decided no way is this stage going to be contnuous. Every day though - til it gets better

Tracey I imagine its a lot for Rudey to take on & he's a little on the defensive. I think he is learning to chill out in the group setting but he's still pretty full on at mo. I don't think there is an issue with any specific bun that can't be worked out. Its just more complicated cos theres four. We'll get there
Blood drawn healing vibes for Bob xxx Someone has to take one for the team. Are you still feeling excited? [emoji23]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back