• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my new hide-away

Thats very cute! I have one similar for Katie - hers was from home Bargains. I like the spotty flooring, is it oilcloth?

Cookie is very gorgeous (and posh).

These must be the in thing atm. Elsie Tanner has a strawberry one and my guinea pigs are getting 3 pink strawberry ones any time now.

Charlie has the same one! Although she doesn't have it at the moment so I washed it and gave it to the cat :lol: I'll probably be washing it again soon so she can have it back. I put the heat pad in and hay, she loves it :D I love Cookie, she reminds me so much of Poppy :love:

Katie sits on top of hers... and squashes it all down! but the guinea pigs seemed to like it when they "borrowed" it and they hid inside.

Charlie has the same one! Although she doesn't have it at the moment so I washed it and gave it to the cat :lol: I'll probably be washing it again soon so she can have it back. I put the heat pad in and hay, she loves it :D I love Cookie, she reminds me so much of Poppy :love:

I love Cookies and Poppy, they remind me of Mottle!

ps look on Cottontails wesite. Two tri coloured lops :love::love:

I love Cookies and Poppy, they remind me of Mottle!

ps look on Cottontails wesite. Two tri coloured lops :love::love:

Yeah they are all very similar and equally beautiful :love::love:

I will have a look on cottontails now!

Back