• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dog pulling me on roller blades

Minilop3

Warren Scout
A few times a week I take my dog rollerblading. I've taught him to be infront to pull and lead like a slead dog :lol: It's a great way for him to release some of the energy he has, as he have a lot of energy! :shock:

I tried for the first time to film a little bit of our trip today. It's not well filmed, as I turned the camera and the picture didn't turn like I thought it would. I'll try to film better next time :lol:

He was a bit more barky today than he normally is :roll:

ha, thats brilliant, he had me laughing like mad with the way he keeps looking back at you.. he looks to love every second of it. :D

Yes I do believe he enjoys it :D he gets very excited when I take my roller blades on, and struggles with waiting for me to lock the door before taking off :lol:

I spent a lot of my childhood doig this with my dog and he too loved it ,he lived till 17 years old so i think it did him good :)

:lol::lol: brilliant!

What is it you're saying to him? The way he reacts makes it look like you're giving him directions :lol:

Awww he looks like he's having so much fun :love:

I've been wanting to do this forever, I need to find my roller blades!

:lol::lol: brilliant!

What is it you're saying to him? The way he reacts makes it look like you're giving him directions :lol:

You're quite right, I told him twice to go "right" and at the end I told him to "stop". I also told him to "sush" once when he was barking while running. ;)

Awww he looks like he's having so much fun :love:

I've been wanting to do this forever, I need to find my roller blades!

Yes do it! =D it's very fun! and good excersise for the dog! If you need some help with training the dog just send me a PM ;)

It is illegal to have dogs pulling things in public in the UK. I don't know if this includes people on roller blades though???

It is illegal to have dogs pulling things in public in the UK. I don't know if this includes people on roller blades though???

I haven't heard anything about it being illegal. It would be a shame if it is illegal as he really likes running. :?

I haven't heard anything about it being illegal. It would be a shame if it is illegal as he really likes running. :?

I am not sure if roller blades are included but I know dogs are not allowed to pull wheelchairs etc here because of the laws involving dogs pulling carts

That's brilliant! :lol: I expected quite a big dog to be pulling a human too haha, your neighbours must think you're crazy :lol:

That's brilliant! :lol: I expected quite a big dog to be pulling a human too haha, your neighbours must think you're crazy :lol:

Haha I don't know if I'd dare doing it with a bigger dog. This small one is just enough speed for me :lol: Even though he is small he is amazingly strong :shock:

A lot of people I pass get's quite amazed when they see me. Someone down the street asked me how I had trained him to pull me :lol:

wow he's a little fire cracker! :lol: He obviously thoroughly enjoys that, I would be really disappointed if someone decided to report you. That is one happy, healthy dog! So much energy for a little chap! :shock::lol:

Back