• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few of our buns (+ a few more)

No she's not (but understand why you think she might be) but Fudgey is. Her sisters were Freckles and Fidget who have already departed for the bridge. Sadly................Fudge is very poorly now and we monitor her every day because she will be joining them soon. Every day she is with us is a blessing as she is so full of spirit (she's a real grump) and as there aren't many Oxford buns left now.

Aug2010067.jpg

I thought I recognized her, I just put the wrong name. They were such a lovely trio.

Ms Wilhemina Chocoloppit and her husbun Mr Arthur Peppermint Stud Muffin and Poppet and Eddison are gorgeous :love::love: ....I love all the bunnehs names :love:

Ms Wilhemina Chocoloppit and her husbun Mr Arthur Peppermint Stud Muffin and Poppet and Eddison are gorgeous :love::love: ....I love all the bunnehs names :love:

I can't believe how lucky I am to have these wonderful rabbits living with us.

Wilhemina is a bit special and happens to be the official MMC education rabbit too. She's a princess and she knows it!

All of them are absolutely beautiful!!!!! But I have to say Buster is my favourite :love::love::love: I just want to squish his little chops!!!! :oops: :love:

Back