• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my name is Sambuka......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
and aunty Angie says im a Salander . She says shes looked my colour and markings up in her book and theres no doubt about it :):)

I arrived in rescue yesterday ...dont realy know what happened but i was found wandering about in the middle of no where . A kind man rescued me and brought me here .:?

2007_1231dec0093.jpg

2007_1231dec0095.jpg

Last edited:
How gorgeous

but how odd..there must be a breeder in your area who "loses" their bunnies:?

Remember we had Cassie and Biggles last year..and then someone else found another...
they are beautiful buns but wonder where they originate from..
he won't be with you for long:D

Has he got a ring ?

Some muppet breeder dumped a load of Rexes but forgot to remove their rings. Not too hard to trace where the Buns came from :rolleyes:

Janex

Has he got a ring ?

Some muppet breeder dumped a load of Rexes but forgot to remove their rings. Not too hard to trace where the Buns came from :rolleyes:

Janex

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Rexes eh??, that sounds familiar:lol::lol:

How gorgeous

but how odd..there must be a breeder in your area who "loses" their bunnies:?

Remember we had Cassie and Biggles last year..and then someone else found another...
they are beautiful buns but wonder where they originate from..
he won't be with you for long:D

my thoughts exactly :roll:

can you remember where cassie and biggles were found ...

Has he got a ring ?

Janex

ahhh ....forgot to check for a ring .:shock:..will do it when i put him back in the hutch from the run ...waiting for OH as another pair of hands to give him a good check over

Sambuca is beautiful. I wish i had space...

(Boyfriend would probably leave me if I considered it though!:rolleyes: :lol:)

ye its a silver ring that brc breeders put on so that you can show them.it has a number which traces back to the breeder.. x

Rabbits registered with the British Rabbit Council for showing/breeding have a metal ring around a back leg. It has a number on that corresponds to the breed, year of birth and breeder. If he has a ring then he can be traced back to the person who bred him.

Is he a big chap? He's definitely got the right markings. I was surprised how big they were when I saw the photos next to normal sized bunnies :shock:

He's very handsome. It's such a shame a breeder would just let them go. You'd think they'd have contacts who could take anybun they can't if they're going to be breeding. :roll:

Back