• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names Needed?

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
im getting two black and tan hares a buck and a doe next weekend just need some ideas of names for them this is wat they will look like.
tanhare.jpg

yer they come in pink and blue eyed whites, jet black as well, most the colours you have to import sadly:cry: thier now dying out nobodys breeding them apart from a minor few so there almost gone the london show this year has only 7 adults and 2 youngsters entered and thats the 3rd biggest show in england i dont understand it thier so well natured and very attractive:cry: i dont want to see them gone i really dont:cry:

that's upsetting. no animal should be near extinct. when i looked up their breed, they said they were uite jumpy and not suited as pets, although they are gorge. names, i'd say Sunshine and Nightime.

i breed so that i may show as well. i breed to better the breed and to improve the health of them im on a new project to breed rexs that wont get the sore feet and because i like seeing the colours i do keep quite a few as well.

hares are only jumpy if you dont handle them from babys all of my little ones come running to say hello when i open the cage door i always put my face at the entrance so they can sniff me acasingly they give me a lick aswell and a foot in the eye :lol:

Back