• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy gotcha day Princess!

I would like to say a very happy Gotcha day to my gorgeous PRINCESS Snowflake!
been 2 years today when she came into my life as a 21st birthday present.. - and she was the best gift I could ever have asked for.... shes my sweethart girly and I love her to bits - *if you couldnt tell LOL :lol: *
I have other animals and they are specail but me and her have a bond like none of the others- maybe cos she hasnt been stolen from me by my mum LOL. :lol:
So to my besssssstest girl - happy Gotcha day!
collage.jpg

Happy Gotcha Day Princess Snowflake!!:rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :bunny: :rabbit2:

Love the pics you both look really happy together!! I love the one of her climbing over your shoulder to get at the banana!!:lol: :lol:

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO THE DIVINE PRINCESS SNOWFLAKE !!!!!!!

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

tee heee she says thankyou very much... even though mummy is a bit mad at her cos she bit Isaacs bum and she stole a yoggie off the rat LOL. :lol:
Nope not my birthday - She was my present but didnt get her then :D

Back