• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mimi did...

tracyuk

Mama Doe
...a flop, I am so happy, she has been with me less than 24 hours, she is one happy bun, she keeps diving on me for a fuss then she binkies round her pen.

I get the feeling that whether she bonds with yours or not she'll be staying anyway. :D Nice to hear she's a happy girlie.

Charlie kept following o/h around last night and flopping near him everytime he stood still, he adores him even though he does nothing for him except give him treats and some fuss- charming! :lol:

:D Lola is like that with my OH. She loves him and lets him stroke her but she growls at me, charming. Mimi is not to keen on him:D So I think she is a girls girl,

Awwww:lol: They mate for life you know - better get her spayed before she sprays wee in your hair :lol: She's definitely a she, isn't she?.......:shock:

Back