• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue's Eyes?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
hmmm:?
Blue had a dental a fe weeks ago and the vets aid he shouldn't need one again, but his eyes haven't cleared up, they don't run anymore but they still look weird:
DSC00142.jpg

what could be wrong?

they do look like their still watery get the vet to check for pus in the tear duct this is what my Flopsy had and needed his tear ducts washed out done regular although his eyes never did stop watering.

They don't seem to be watery as such. But I have read that if they watered loads then the fur around the eye can get thin. It looks to me like this is what has happened. Bobbin has had a watery eye recently because of a scratch on it and the fur has thinned. But if you are worried you should certainly see the vet again.

How old is he Beth? As it`s possible it could be his roots.
also do you bed on shavings? As when barney came to us he had poorly eyes but we took him off shavings & it stopped the problem.

su.x

Back