• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Baby Bella :]

Hiya :wave:

I have a bunny rabbit called Bella and I would like to share some photos of her with you and here they are:

bella2.jpg

bella3.jpg

bella4.jpg

bella6.jpg

bella7.jpg

bella5.jpg

I know two of them are almost the same but one has more of her front paw in it then the other and my mum said she is going to be one big bunny :)
I'm hoping she won't get THAT big :?

I can just about fit her on my arm - when she gets older and bigger I won't be able to do that will I :lol: :lol:

Replies appreciated and hope the pics come out ok :)

Thanks again.
From Diana :)

Oh no - this should be in stories and photos and you put it here because of what I said :oops: If you send Tamsin a message she will be able to move it for you - or you could do it all again in stories and photos :oops: or rabbit chat :oops: This bit of the forum is for questions about health and illness - so you'll know where to post if you have a question about that anyway :D

Oh ok :lol: - I don't need it moving, but could someone just delete it please :roll:
What did you mean by your other post them :roll:

Im going to bed now, byeeeeeeeee ;)

Thanks again
Diana.

Hi all :wave:
I forgot I had this thread because I thought it was being removed after having another thread just the same!!! :lol:

Thanks for saying Bella is cute, I appreciate it :D

Your baby Bella is like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable, don't be surprised if you see her dissappeared any time soon, She will proberbly more then likely be in my arms with me cuddling her :lol: Not really :lol: Give her a big cuddle and kiss from aunty Diana :D

Diana.

oh shucks your making me blush :oops: :lol: :oops:

gdgd yes i will be there for you if you ever have a question, not that i am top notch or stuff but heck i will give it a go =] x =]

well someone i am a little bit OTT but can't have it always .........and have you looked at the ' i have a bunny thread'? =] god this course work lark is really heavy with the art anyway so are you in yr9 or 10? x =] x

Sorry what do you mean by "Well someone I am a little bit OTT but can't have it always.........." :? Sorry I don't understand :roll:

I can't wait to get school over with because then you would be SATS and Course Work free!! :D

I'm in year 9, and you?

sozzy i meant sometimes hehe - i know i can't wait either but we have got year of it left :( oh well still doing my art - i am in yr 10 =] x =]

Back