• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where oh where can I get....

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
a litter tray with a rim that will fit into a nero rabbit cage, the only ones I can find are massive and the buns keep weeing over the side of their current ones, even the big high sided corner ones. Any ideas please? anyone?!?!? :roll:

I don't know what to get, i really need one that they have to sit in and can't put their bums on the edge and wee! That or I can can give them back to Sooz and get some clean rabbits who don't like walking around in their own wee!!! only joking!! :D

I have a cat one with a rim from P@H that I use in the house, I don't have the rim on it at the mo or even know where it is but think it would stop their bums going over, it should fit in its not massive.

in pets @ home they have large ones with sides that you put up, theyre ment to be for cats but they fit in the indoor cage, there only £2

lol! i wanted one the other day but it would fit in the bedroom of my hutch, so we got a pink kitten one lol

lol! i wanted one the other day but it would fit in the bedroom of my hutch, so we got a pink kitten one lol

I nearly got one of those, I struggle with fitting this one in the hutch I have to shovel the litter out and tilt the pan to get it out then clean it, tilt and fill in through the door, it will be fine with the new one though and may even need a bigger one.

Never thought of a washing up bowl!

Back