• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden Photoshoot part 1

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
excuse the lighting its very cloudy here, hopefully il get some better ones when the sun comes out! sorry bout the ammount - there was 84!lol thats what happens when your uncle lends you amazing camera lol
Peanut Butter:

peanut.jpg

GardenPhotoshoot011.jpg

Domino and Pebbles

GardenPhotoshoot045.jpg

she has dust on her nose lol

welcome.jpg

welcome!

GardenPhotoshoot069.jpg

will you be my friend? hello???

domino-1.jpg

tasty!

leaf.jpg

mine!

Hopefully i can get some really good ones when weather gets better!!!

i just took domino out into the garden and got some lovely ones of him by yellow flowers, its sooo sweet

They are excellent photos of your gorgeous rabbits!! I love the last two of Peanut Butter :love:

we cant get it out the garden, its growing up the wall and if we rip it down it will probably pull the wall down, we cut it back every few months, and they have all been 'trained' not to go near it, but ive only have pebbles a few weeks so she hasnt learnt yet! Although before i found out it was bad for them, on another forum, Jelly used to eat it all the time and she was okay! but i do keep them away from it, but that leaf fell onto the stump lol

i cant. The bunnies have their own mini garden with four walls, and the wall the ivy's on, is the wall that connects to the next door neighbours, and if we pull up the root which is under the wall the whole thing will fall down! Domino, Jelly, and Peanut all know not go near it, its just Pebbles cus ive onkly had her 2 weeks

what absolutely fantastic photos! you could probably sell them to go on cards! they look very happy little buns. as for ivy, its a pig of a plant! even though we cut the whole lot of ours down and dug up a massive root ball it still comes back. best thing is to keep it aswell cut back as possible

Back