• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new bunny housing

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
each playhouse is 4ftx4ft, the run isn't finished yet but will be today or tomorrow!
DSC00126-2.jpg

Magic and Blue will ahve one but they obviously can't be together yet.

Thanks, Holly and Basil seem to be enjoying the space, but Blue tends to sit and stare at the windows, when I open the playhouse door he runs over to em and tries to jump in my arms :lol: although, he seems content on sitting in his hayrack :lol:

Oh wow, they look fab! :love: Do you mind me asking where you got them from? :oops: After seeing your pics I'm wondering if a playhouse would be a better option than a hutch for Jen and Frankie whilst I'm waiting to get the shed in place... :D

They look fab! Do you have any pictures of inside and the runs? Where did you get them from? :)

I got the playhouses from Argos, but they don't sell them anymore, they do ahve a very similar version called the Bunny Playhouse.
I'll get some pics of inside in a minute.

Oh there great, bet the buns are loving them:D how tall are the play house, my dads going to help build something similar or my piggies:)

Back